Limit is in your head only

megabajtek1

Hello to all big dildo enthusiasts Some time ago I bought a big dildo with a diameter of 10 cm (dildo 1) unfortunately I managed You only need to put it on once, but if it was once, it will be again ;) i bought another dildo with the same diameter on ali (Dildo 2) and as it turned out it was hard at first but I started taking breaks for 1 day and after a few days full went inside, I practiced a few more days and today after a short warm-up, 1 dildo made of quite hard material went in like nothing and the moment of passing through the sphincter was awesome:)

for those willing to buy a dildo2, note the material is very slippery and can get in even if you don't expect it, it's just awesome but to get it all in you need to put something under it because the end of the 3 thickenings is close to the end but I recommend this dildo it's great :)

I agree. The limit is in your head. If you have good tactics and regular sessions, then its possible to stretch very quickly (just my opinion based on my experience). I went from stage 0 to 8cm in about 9 months. A lot depends on the toy and lube too 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.