How come the front comes out more than the back?

inprogress

For those that have a big rose or small prolapse or any anatomy people.

How come when things start coming out, the front of your prolapse comes out first, or further (near your taint) than the rear (closer to tailbone)

Seems that there are a lot of people that are at this point, but can never breakthrough to get it to roll or unfold out.  The front seems loose and ready, but still not flexible enough on the rear side of their ass.

It really feels more like "half-prolapsed" and I've been stuck there for a couple years.  If I pull my skin and cheeks apart and pull up, my guts are exposed maybe 2 inches, but flush closer to my tailbone.

What can I do or what is the missing key? 

If a section of your rectum is equally loose all the way around, the part closest to your hole is going to peek out first/more (because the rectum has a bend from going down with gravity to meet a hole that is tilted slightly horizontally.)
Small variations in individual anatomic proportions and the pose when you play and push are going to play a part as well.
Might have something to do with the tension from the puborectal sling holding the "rear" side more in place while the opposite side is is free to move more, maybe.
Or maybe whatever is holding the rectum in place further up is unaffected and keeps more tension because most people do more stretching than depth play. A few guesses.

Maybe depthplay while keeping legs in a squat position might help :)

19 hours ago, inprogress said:

For those that have a big rose or small prolapse or any anatomy people.

How come when things start coming out, the front of your prolapse comes out first, or further (near your taint) than the rear (closer to tailbone)

Seems that there are a lot of people that are at this point, but can never breakthrough to get it to roll or unfold out.  The front seems loose and ready, but still not flexible enough on the rear side of their ass.

It really feels more like "half-prolapsed" and I've been stuck there for a couple years.  If I pull my skin and cheeks apart and pull up, my guts are exposed maybe 2 inches, but flush closer to my tailbone.

What can I do or what is the missing key? 

hmm. that's interesting because I'd say that mine is kinda the opposite. I think a lot depends on your individual anatomy and how your stretching journey led you to a prolapse. we're all playing with the same basic set of parts, but doing different things with them.

I'd try not to lose hope though. perhaps 'a lot of people' get to a certain stage and maybe either lose hope and kinda give up, or simply realise that a truly enormous prolapse is not something they really want. the technique that I've found helpful lately with mine is based on a method that I used ages ago for anal stretching. I read somewhere that to be able to take a larger diameter insertion, rather than trying to force a larger toy in which could (and in my case did) result in tearing and bleeding and general unpleasantness, you take the toy that you can insert comfortably and once it's inserted you clench your anal spincter around it with as much force as you can apply for as long as you can comfortably apply it and then relax. then repeat the cycle a few times.

what I've been doing with my prolapse is, rather than pushing it out as hard as I can, I let it come out to where it naturally falls out to and then use the internal force to retract it, but only so much that I'm holding it where it is. then when I relax, it comes out a little more every time. it's not much, but at this point it's basically a case of when not if I'll get the substantial prolapse that I've been aiming for and this way I feel like I'm getting progress every time I play.

and I think, generally, that's the key thing. if you already have a 'half prolapse' then you're well on your way and if you keep up a regular routine of play where you're getting incremental growth you'll break through that barrier eventually. I think a lot of what gets said in this and other forums tends to focus on the physical side but for me the mental side is just as important. the feeling of my prolapse extending out at the same time as I'm pulling it in is so much more pleasurable than when I've simply been pushing it out. and then, when I do push it out, even if it hasn't grown that much, the feeling is even more intense.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.