What is your fisting method?

tooly

Hello, long time lurker and newbie poster here.

I've got a question here for those with some high mileage holes. How do you fist yourself to get best results? 

When I fist, I normally do it open handed with my fingers in a cone shape. I've noticed when I do it that way I can work my hand deeper to where I'm just about to reach the bend and if I do it long hard enough I can almost feel that opening widen just a little bit. Now when I do it with a closed fist I can feel my anus definitely getting a workout but it doesn't really seem like Im making any progress depth wise. 

Would the hard and deep fucking open handed help with the prolapse development? Or should I focus on widening my hole with my fist first? Or even a mix of both of if my ass can handle it? 

No real complicated answer. My wife just stuffs her hand up my loose ass-cunt and plays with my guts and prostate until I cum. Same as when I put both hands in her huge pussy. Except it's her uterus and not a prostate.

• 2 weeks later...

That is basically my technique as well, duckbill/cone shape to go deeper and warm up and a balled fist to ream the opening wider. On the not getting as deep with a balled fist that's pretty normal, just like the anus the inner sphincters gotta be gradually stretched open and there's the additional part that you are also training the bend to straiten so, it's gonna take time, patience and practice to get the balled fist deeper. So considering it sounds like you wanna do both, do that! In fact, as a suggestion, try insertion with cone hand and ball the hand on withdaw, feels awesome. Just remember the usual rules of engagement, plenty of lube and listen to your body.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.