Keeping the chat alive.....Erections or flaccid with anal?

Darthvin

So... as post states,

Who gets erection during anal and who doesn't?

Recently, after watching some home movies etc (not mine) noticed some people get fuck off erections...I don't and never have. I've certainly felt the throb of arousal but never get an erection. 

Wondered what other felt/thought, and maybe why some do and some cant? 

Totally depends for me. If I’m stroking while fucking my hole, yes. If I’m really concentrating on my hole hard, it can go away. But as a general rule, I’m usually so turned on that my cock is hard most of the time. 

Generally speaking I stay totally soft when I'm playing with my ass - I try not to touch my cock much during play sessions. I also just love the way it looks when it's soft and my hole is gaping. Here's a recent example:

https://www.redgifs.com/watch/steepdismalchrysomelid

Pretty similar to above, im usually combining stimulus, but if i only do anal most the time ill get one then it goes away.  I will say it can be much harder to get an erection after a lot of anal play for me too 

Sometimes I get rock hard from assplay and fisting. It really depends on the situation. But larger the insertion the less erection I got.
But since I’m permanently locked in chastity  it doesn’t make that much of a difference 

13 hours ago, bleie1990 said:

Sometimes I get rock hard from assplay and fisting. It really depends on the situation. But larger the insertion the less erection I got.
But since I’m permanently locked in chastity  it doesn’t make that much of a difference 

I had some questions

Are you Recently locked? 

Locked by partner or self

And Why this?

Are you a cuck? 

Is your Part didn't work or it's only for mental fetish. 

I am just curious please explain about that in brief. 

I also do it but only when i play with ass. For focusing on backdoor pleasure. Sometimes it feels nice sometime didn't. After that i just throw it away.

And thanks for sharing your experience. 

9 hours ago, Radeon said:

I had some questions

Are you Recently locked? 

Locked by partner or self

And Why this?

Are you a cuck? 

Is your Part didn't work or it's only for mental fetish. 

I am just curious please explain about that in brief. 

I also do it but only when i play with ass. For focusing on backdoor pleasure. Sometimes it feels nice sometime didn't. After that i just throw it away.

And thanks for sharing your experience. 

Yes I’m locked at the moment. Been in chastity since January. The cage has only been off for cleaning. And my wife has the key. 
Im not a cuck but I enjoy the control my wife have over me when im in chastity. 

I started with chastity because I couldn’t stop touting my cock while playing with my ass and my wife got into it as well :)

Eh, it depends really. If I'm solo I can go a full round limp just fullly focused on my ass or rock hard if I'm just going hog on my ass and want more stimulation. If my partner is involved it is almost always hard no matter what, I think this is because it is a massive turn on for me but, that's me so ymmv friends!

I don't get hard anyway because of my ruined little balls. But the orgasms from anal or anything is just as pleasurable anyway, so I don't care if I ever get hard again. Just my situation.

I am also usually limp, or half hard, specially when I play with very large toys.  I discussed this with my wife and I explain to her that I can have three kind of orgasms: 1) The "classic" with only my penis, 2) the pure "anal only" orgasms (my favorite) and 3) the mix of both. When I want to cum with the third option, I need to make myself hard while not seating on my dildo (or wife's fist) and then start playing with my ass while jerking off (I cannot stop or the erection goes down pretty rapidly) until I cum (which happens pretty quickly usuallly).

• 2 weeks later...

For me I'm normally flaccid, except around fisting elbow deep, must be the nerves around my belly button area trigger an erection. When hard I need extra penis stimulation orgasm anally, whereas when flaccid I can come without any whilst fisting and pushing out hard - such a weird feeling and sight to see cum squirting out of a limp cock

I am also nearly 90 percent of the time limp / flaccid. I will come quickly when i touch my cock in the same time though. 

But i always got the impression that in the rare events when my cock was hard in the same time, i couldnt relax my hole as much.

I would say that anatomically speaking it also makes sense that most guys are flaccid when doing really hard or large anal because when you have an erection blood flow is forced to the penis and the muscle tissue surrounding it has to be tense to keep the erection. But when you do anal then everything is supposed to be relaxed therefore also hindering erections.

On 10/18/2022 at 6:07 AM, bleie1990 said:

Yes I’m locked at the moment. Been in chastity since January. The cage has only been off for cleaning. And my wife has the key. 
Im not a cuck but I enjoy the control my wife have over me when im in chastity. 

I started with chastity because I couldn’t stop touting my cock while playing with my ass and my wife got into it as well :)

Hey there bleie,

Happy to hear you're having fun. Not for me to judge but just a piece of advice: If you care about being able to have normal erections in the future, you should think about taking the cage off at least during sleep as it hinders the bodies nightly ( or morning) erections. Those are important for the penis and the inner tissue to maintain it's function. If you constantly block these off with a cage, this could lead to impotence related problems. 

Maybe you have heard it before and of course you can totally take the risk coming from the kick. But i just thought that you should have heard it at least once. 

Best of luck nonetheless :)

I should qualify before my answer that I'm trans and have been on estrogen for 6+ years, so I'm running different software on my hardware these days. But before I started E, I would to lose my erection when really focusing on what I was inserting in my ass. Though it would come back pretty quickly with some stimulation.

I also want to echo what Jacko300 said above: You really shouldn't cage yourself at night. Or at least not every night. Your body will naturally give you the occasional erection at night (or in the morning, aka morning wood) to keep the blood flowing to that area and to keep the spongy tissue flexible. I'm non-op, meaning I don't want bottom surgery, and was told by my doctor that if I wanted to maintain both size and functionality I would need to give myself regular erections because on E my body would no longer do it automatically.

2 hours ago, KinkyKaly said:

I should qualify before my answer that I'm trans and have been on estrogen for 6+ years, so I'm running different software on my hardware these days. But before I started E, I would to lose my erection when really focusing on what I was inserting in my ass. Though it would come back pretty quickly with some stimulation.

I also want to echo what Jacko300 said above: You really shouldn't cage yourself at night. Or at least not every night. Your body will naturally give you the occasional erection at night (or in the morning, aka morning wood) to keep the blood flowing to that area and to keep the spongy tissue flexible. I'm non-op, meaning I don't want bottom surgery, and was told by my doctor that if I wanted to maintain both size and functionality I would need to give myself regular erections because on E my body would no longer do it automatically.

I got a Boner after reading this, don't know why? Maybe bcoz i like to watch trans content.

22 minutes ago, Radeon said:

I got a Boner after reading this, don't know why? Maybe bcoz i like to watch trans content.

Aww, thanks! :wub:

I'm going to be posting content soon, just an an amateur though.

On 11/7/2022 at 4:32 PM, jacko300 said:

Hey there bleie,

Happy to hear you're having fun. Not for me to judge but just a piece of advice: If you care about being able to have normal erections in the future, you should think about taking the cage off at least during sleep as it hinders the bodies nightly ( or morning) erections. Those are important for the penis and the inner tissue to maintain it's function. If you constantly block these off with a cage, this could lead to impotence related problems. 

Maybe you have heard it before and of course you can totally take the risk coming from the kick. But i just thought that you should have heard it at least once. 

Best of luck nonetheless :)

Thanks for your concern, I’m aware of this and I take precautions to avoid this. Approximately once a week I’m unlocked and allowed to either jerk of or have sex and personally I’m having no trouble having an erection. Quite the opposite actually. After being locked I’ve had harder and longer erections and able to last longer In bed  :)

7 hours ago, bleie1990 said:

Thanks for your concern, I’m aware of this and I take precautions to avoid this. Approximately once a week I’m unlocked and allowed to either jerk of or have sex and personally I’m having no trouble having an erection. Quite the opposite actually. After being locked I’ve had harder and longer erections and able to last longer In bed  :)

Good to hear you're taking precautions. It's more about the longterm effects though, so nevertheless you should consider taking it off at night. ( A biological erection that the body creates has nothing to do with arousal) So as you're sleeping anyways, there's no big point in wearing it. Maybe you could create some ritual with your partner....she could lock you up again every morning.;)

I wanna stress again, that you do you. Your body, your decision as also with all the prolapses here...;) I just know that we somehow tend to push longterm risks away when we are aroused and keep telling ourselves that we are always fine and of course these risks will only become real with eeeeeverybody else but not for us.... ;)

On 10/25/2022 at 9:40 AM, Sissynatalie1992 said:

Limp feels much better imo

Oh, limp orgasms are the best for me. "Hard" ones just got so common. The first time I had a flaccid orgasm it became my favorite.

I'm always limp during play, except when I have used bottles with warm water. Then I'm suddenly erect. 

I also prefer the limp orgasm to the erect. 

I always stay limp

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.