Anyone ever felt they can't stretch more... Then did?

Darthvin

As title says. Really just adding some fresh content more than anything....

So I've just received my glass butt plug upgrade... Always train with solid toys first then ride whatever takes my fancy. 

I've jumped from 70mm diameter to 80mm, much wider neck as well. Took it first time and was amazing. I don't leave it in for long because it literally gets sucked up my arse and I think atm coukd possibly get stuck once my hole starts to 'unwind'. 

Anyhoo - I thought 70mm solid was pretty much there for me, can really feel the innards rubbing. But now I can do 80mm, albeit intense it makes me wonder on others thoughts. 

I can take wider soft toys. Topped toys are mega soft, John Thomas toys much much firmer, obviously shore rating makes hell of a difference but I'm wondering what others experience is with solid when it come to limits and progression. 

i find that after a session of pushing my limits with either width or depth if i take a full week (or 2) off afterwards i can more readily take the same toy alot easier than before. when i was going through physical therapy for my broken knee, the therapist taught me to work my muscles (leg) hard but take breaks after and the next session would be smoother and easier. i think the same applies to my anal workouts.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.