Go slow and you'd be shocked what your ass can accommodate

DuckyShine

Feels like every other week I see a post titled "If I can play with my ass only X times a month would I still make progress" .

Well in my experience as an often irregular player the answer is - YES, if you are patient.

When I first started playing with my ass I wanted to rush things and tried to shove the largest possible objects in my ass. When something wouldn't go in (vegetable,bottle, household appliences and toys) I'd push harder, sit on it and just apply pressure and things would never work out well. I used to get bleeding often and had to quit out of fear of hurting my ass for weeks after a "hard" session.

A few weeks back I was struck with an epiphany - what if I tried the opposite of what I've been doing.

So here are the basic steps to dramatically increase the size of toys/objects you can fit in your juicy hole:

1. Take a lot of time out of your day - 2-4 hours imo is ideal and if you're really in the mood you can go for 6-8 hours.

2. Be in a comfortable environment - if I'm in the bathroom I often find that it can get chilly and you don't want that. Put a heater on in the bathroom before playing so you can warm it up. Taking a hot shower doesn't work cuz it actually makes your body cool down rapidly and  you'll get cold very soon after you're done.

3. Clean yourself out properly. Take a shit and push hard on the toilet, then do a small enema if you're not planning to play deep and a large enema (multiple enemas probably) if you're a depth connoisseur. This is all about comfort, you want to take your time with it as well, rushing enemas is a horrible decision that usually makes things messy or irritates your bowels.

4. Use lots of proper lube - some people like the water based powdered lubes, other people prefer the hotkinkyjo hand lotion method, whatever you like is fine. Just be in a room where you're not afraid to make a mess and use as much lube as you can. + I find it hot to feel the lube drip out of my ass and my guess is so would you.

5. Instead of trying to force yourself on a toy go slow from the beginning of the session. Usually you're going to start with a small toy and for me the start was always difficult as I'd get pain from trying to go to quickly. Instead, just rest your extremely lubed toy/ object on your extremely lubed ass and apply slight pressure until your ass starts swallowing it in. If you start to feel pain pull back, the goal is to keep your ass as relaxed as possible and not make it shrivel up.

6. Let's say you have 3 different sizes of toys for example - 1st toy being warmup, 2nd toy being your regular size and 3rd toy being that one toy that you just can't get in you need to spend a large amount of time on the first 2 toys and just make your ass as loose as possible before proceeding to the challenging toy.

7. A lot of people rush to cum and that ruins their experience. For me personally once I cum, it's very hard to keep playing. This is a more individually based advice but for me personally, I've decided not to cum until the very end of my session. It keeps me amped up more and more and it keeps me wanting to play as well as removing the rush to shove toys in as I'm not planning to cum until the very end anyways.

8. So you've met your nemesis - that one toy/object that you've always wanted to conquer but never could. Worry not, there is a way. Just. Go. Slow. Don't try to shove it in, don't try to force anything. Just rest it on your anus and slowly push. If it's a cone shaped object like a buttplug it makes it easier as you can stop exactly at the place you're starting to feel uncomfortable. Stop at that very place and rest. Don't eject the toy, just stay on it and that way you're teaching your hole that that is it's new normal size. Stay on it for 2-3-5 hell even 10 minutes. Then slowly push again. I'm almost certain that you'd be able to get another 0.5 or even 1 inch deeper and slightly wider. Rest again for 2-3-5-10 minutes. 

That's why having time on your hands is important. By the time you're done all the sudden the entire toy's going to be in your ass and if not, you'd just need 2-3 sessions and you'll be there. Once your hole gets used to the entire toy - then go hard. The most satisfying feeling for me  is being able to stride a toy hard that I've previously barely been able to even fit in my ass.

I hope you find this post helpful, I got pretty horny while writing it so it might've become somewhat mishmashed by the end.

That's the key, push, rest and repeat until the discomfort no longer subsides and hold for 10 minutes. And don't forget anal kegels, unless you don't care about leaking. In which case, you will stretch even faster without doing them.

Great advice! Even with over a decade of anal experience, I still occasionally get caught up in the moment and try to go to fast, usually ending in frustration or discomfort. The importing thing about slowing down like you're describing is to use that opportunity to listen to your body. You'll be able to feel your hold opening up as you give it time, and once you get into a rhythm there it becomes much easier to size up!

You told a big true.

The best for me is to warm up with my 3 buttplugs, the biggest one with 8.5 cm diameter, starting with one of 6cm.

And after around 30minutes or 45 minutes, I can receive both hands of my wife.

Anyway I need another buttplug, with 9cm diameter which can prepare my sphincter for the big one with 10 cm of diameter which is "waiting for me " when I am ready for him...He will open me up perfectly for my wife...

On 9/7/2022 at 7:33 PM, jorgon said:

You told a big true.

The best for me is to warm up with my 3 buttplugs, the biggest one with 8.5 cm diameter, starting with one of 6cm.

And after around 30minutes or 45 minutes, I can receive both hands of my wife.

Anyway I need another buttplug, with 9cm diameter which can prepare my sphincter for the big one with 10 cm of diameter which is "waiting for me " when I am ready for him...He will open me up perfectly for my wife...

I'm at a stage where I don't need any warm-up for my 10 cm wide plug. My muscles are very much used to this size so I could insert it in one go if it wasn't for the skin around my hole that takes a bit more time to stretch. 

I'm not planning on going any wider at the moment because I'm just enjoying my lose hole as it is right now.

That's amazing.

I have one buttplug 10cm diameter wide which I want to insert.

I have to go step by step and carefully in order to achieve those 10cm of diameter.

How tall are you? I am 1.86m tall.

I think it's important to know the height of a person when we are talking about buttplug's diameters.

Best regards.

4 hours ago, jorgon said:

That's amazing.

I have one buttplug 10cm diameter wide which I want to insert.

I have to go step by step and carefully in order to achieve those 10cm of diameter.

How tall are you? I am 1.86m tall.

I think it's important to know the height of a person when we are talking about buttplug's diameters.

Best regards.

I'm around 2m tall. But I'm not wider then the average person, so I'm not sure if length has anything to do with being able to take larger toys.

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, rusty648 said:

With or without a toy?

I use a pool ball with a lanyard attached so I don't lose it up inside me. I push it out just until it is ready to fall out and squeeze it back in. Doing that after stretching as far as I can my ass-cunt doesn't feel like I am ready for the bathroom for a few hours.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.