You can gain enough elasticity to make anal fisting or big insertions with little or no previously stretching?

Max Mynx

It's possible? Does anal elasticity depend on the amount of time we play in each session or the number of times we do it per week?

i think its all the above. the more u play the more u work the muscles. although recently last weekend. i was able to take the next upsize (3" dia) toy i have deeper than before, lots deeper, almost the whole 14 inches deep. lots of exercise.....

Just think it depends on consistency. It's like any muscle in your body. Just compare it to exercise or weight training. It's absolutely no different, although once you prolapse it may be a different experience due to having to use that 'muscle' daily 

Here is no shortcuts. You have to train, better not rush at start, couple times at week, when more. Give a time adopt body to new size and heal itself. Enjoy the journey and current archives.

On 8/23/2022 at 11:34 PM, Rosebutt said:

You’re overthinking it. Just play and have fun. 

What he said... And stop if it hurts. And if you like it when it hurts - just go slow still so you don't ruin anything.

On 8/24/2022 at 2:09 AM, Max Mynx said:

It's possible? Does anal elasticity depend on the amount of time we play in each session or the number of times we do it per week?

1. Stretching of skin and muscle tissues are depending on collagen of our body, low collagen = Low elasticity, You can see this in older women, their connective tissue no longer hold their rectum or bladder. 

2. If you're Young then you don't have to think too much Ass is always elastic, problem is the pubic bone, which comes in the way, i think it's purely genetics some people had bigger gap some had smaller, try big soft silicone toys which can compressed then expand inside rectum or You can also try on depth.

3. You just had to give time to heal the tissue, it's just like going to gym and breaking muscle, eat protein take vitamins and a good fiber diet, it will also help you to not getting fat, piles, fistula etc.

and as the rosebutt said don't overthink just play, it will surely get you results.

:- Happy Stretching

• 2 months later...

If you mean how quickly could someone get to a big toy or fist, rather than having to work up from some slimmer toys to the fat ones. For me the years of anal play even with lengthy gaps at times mean I can decide I want to play or be with someone who wants to fist me or I want them to fist fuck me and these days I only need a little stretching/practice before I can get to having something 3" diameter, like 5 or 10 mins. Rather than having to play for ages before I can accommodate anything that big. I'm often impatient lol and do feel that I've rushed the following day. Doing kegels and getting my hole back in shape for normal life has also got quicker with practice, the morning after an intense session I might feel a little slack holed and have to take a little care but by the following morning all's ok.

I have been in the situation where my g/f at that time wanted to fist me with no foreplay and managed to get her inside me in a few mins, just a nice warm douching to ready myself for her, plenty of lube and she was able to get herself up inside me  in a few minutes, smaller handed and slim wristed made it easier of course. Quite a pleasure to have my hole used to absorb the frustration she was holding, suited me!!

• 2 months later...

There are no shortcuts in this hobby - it'll go faster if you have the opportunity to train regularly and frequently, and slower if you do so infrequently. I'll go months in between stretching sessions but I've been working at it for about 15 years and can start stretching relatively close to my current max size: the last time I had a play session, I started with the classic 3" Ace of Spades plug from Doc Johnsons, relatively quickly moved to the Keep-O 80 from Organotoy (3.15" around the shaft and 3.45" around the very pliant head), and was able to finish off with my first use of a homemade plug (3D printed in a flexible filament with a castable silicone coating) at roughly 3.5" in diameter. In the next year I hope to work my way to 3.75" and maybe 4", especially if I can find more time for more regular stretching sessions.

My ultimate goals are still successful self-fisting (I have rather gigantic hands) and the Dino Stretch from SquarePegToys. I know those will take time and that going too large, too fast will lead to more problems than pleasure...they'll be well worth the wait.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.