Dating Timeline

GratefulBread

In a few recent threads I've seen several people discussing telling partners about our kinks. So now that I've recently re-entered the dating pool I'm curious- what sort of timeline should be followed here to kind of ease them into it? Also when can you be sure someone can be trusted with this information? General dating advice would also be greatly appreciated, only ever been in a long relationship so no idea how to date.

It depends on who you're dating, but IMO like, once you feel like things are starting to get kind of serious with somebody is probably the time to have that conversation if it doesn't naturally happen before that - I find that questions like "what are you into/what are your fetishes/etc" tend to come up within the first couple months of dating most of the time. So if she brings it up, there's no reason to lie at that point.

Especially if you find someone who likes being fisted themselves, you can be sure they would not mind returning the favor. FWIW, eroprofile has dating. A lot of members there are way beyond even kinky and extreme sex is the preferred pleasure.

Maybe first work on a friendship/relationship. But when you start having intercourse suggest what you like / ask what they like. Don't leave it too long though or you'll end up in a stale relationship. 

• 4 weeks later...

Here's some dating advice I'd give anyone getting into dating. Date with the intention of having fun - don't be actively looking for a new relationship or partner, that will come naturally if you work on opening yourself up.

I recently started a relationship with a friend that I had known for 4 years. In all of those years I've maybe been on something like 20-30 dates (tinder e.g.), and not even the fun ones led to anything serious (or unserious for that matter...) but it helped me stay open as a person and I had fun most of the time, so it wasn't a total waste of time.

I've been romantic with her since mid June. I told her about the anal fun maybe about 3-4 weeks ago, and she just fisted me 4 days ago for the first time. I feel we might have gone a bit fast, but we had been friends before, so it felt natural to open up to it a bit faster. Build trust and go from there, there's no right or wrong timeline as long as things are moving in the right direction.

I started off with telling her that I liked anal play on me, not the extent of my play. I only told her that on the day where we first played, and she ended up fisting me for a bit. She's only the third person I ever played seriously with but I found her to be MUCH better than the previous ones. And I think the reason for it was that I was much more vocal about what she should do, guided her through every step. It's important that your partner feels safe playing with you too, and that means having to guide alot in the beginning, even though it might seem a bit awkward at times. It's reasonable to think that, the better the guidance, the better the play is going to be eventually.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.