Hornyhole

hornyhole

Greetings, I'm 21 years old and I've been doing small trials for years, my hole got used to it, but what should I do for much greater pleasure. I live with my family and can't buy toys I need your advice

Edited by hornyhole

1 hour ago, jasonstorm149 said:

Definitely eggplants! Very, Very hard to "break" an eggplant. If you sit on it with all your weight it will split at the base, but will not break. I speak from more than 20 years of experience.

This is 100% true. Other fruits and veggies, yes, that can and will happen. Eggplants are different- they’re just not built that way. Trust me, I’ve had them BURIED DEEP in my cunt and never had one “break”. Like Jason said, they will split at the bottom but will not “break” in the manner you’re thinking.

• 2 months later...

My favourite before proper XXL toys (Squarepeg toys are awesome!) came into my life was butternut squash. They come in all sorts of sizes and shapes, have a built-in flared base, are easily equipped with a condom and can be carved and shaped to match one's desires. Can really recommend them!

If eggplants are too big, yellow or crook necked squash is my favorite. You just go to the market for the next size up. Just be sure to sand smooth the place the stem attacked before inserting it into your ass-cunt. Maybe put a rubber around it, too. But I didn't, love that texture as it slips in and stretches me out.

• 1 month later...

Let me give you my "secret recipe" to successfully going all in on your anal journey while living with family:

1. How to conceal lube --> Told my family I was vaping and I was making a vaping liquid. If you buy powdered lube all you need is some plastic bottles to dilute it in and you're set. You can remove the lube label and tell them it's your "vaping liquid". I know it's tempting to save money and hastle by not buying lube but proper lubrication has been a life changer for me and has made my hole twice as big in just a year.

2. How to clean up --> remove shower head and insert shower hose with low/medium pressure and slightly warm water. I test the water on my testies or my belly (sensitive areas) and if it's not too hot for them it's generally not too hot for inside you.

3. Where and how to play --> Bathroom is ideal cuz water based lube can make a mess and it's easiest to clean when it's on tiles in the bathroom. After I've finished a play session I just use a wet mop to wipe the floor in combination with water and it's all ready to go.

4. Toys? --> Plastic bottles are some of my favorites. A lot of people don't like hard toys but I enjoy them cuz they get me more stretched out and instead of compressing inside me they actually give me a bigger stretch. Smaller hard toy does the same job as much bigger soft toy. I've also used a big candle although I'd be careful cuz some candles can desintegrate when submerged in water and if it's your family's candle it can all the sudden deform or disappear (lol) . If you can self fist which I can that's also a great idea but make sure to trim your fingernails perfectly with no sharp edges. Some kitchen appliances like a wooden garlic press can work but make sure to clean them well after. Vegetables are an obvious one as stated above but make sure they're hard ones.

5. What to avoid -->

Glass objects. Avoid at all costs. Yes, glass toys do exist but they're made with extremely thick and rugged glass compared to normal household items ( a jar, a glass etc). You DO NOT want to have a one man one jar type of accident.

Metal objects if you don't know the type of metal they're made of or if they have any rust on them. Some metals are toxic to humans. Don't go sticking rusted pipes into your anus (DUH).

Anything with sharp edges. Example for me would be a coke or a fanta bottle. It looks innocent at first but the plastic where the cap is can be quite sharp and jagged which makes for an easy way to tear your anus lining and get a fissure ( have experienced it first hand). Thankfully my fissure doesn't hurt and I don't care about a bit of blood but for a lot of people seeing just a drop of blood would be the end of their session.

Any objects that are made of or might have contained toxic substances. Bottles of heavy duty cleaning products / bleach or high % medical grade alcohol I usually avoid because even if you think you've washed them thoroughly you don't know if there's residue on the bottles and you don't want to find out the hard way. 

And lastly avoid inserting objects that you have no backup plan on how to retrieve. Any spherical objects like small balls, apples, lemons, wooden eggs etc. I once had a plastic watermelon keychain stuck in my ass for 8 hours. That was the longest involuntary fisting session of my life. Anything that has no base or retreival method is a hard no unless you want an unplanned session with your doctor and an uncomfortable conversation with your family.

As a wise man once said - if there's a will there's a way. Just make sure you're safe and you'll find pleasure in the most surprising objects around your house.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.