How to keep hole loose and making progress?

C A ROBIN

Hi all,
Beginner here. Since 2 months ago.

I have made a little progress but my hole is still very tight. 2.5 diameter is the widest I can take and every time I want to thrust it in, it takes a long time to stretch open in advance. (I use Toppedtoys Grid 80, it takes me half a month to take it all in)

However, I’ve been there for nearly a month, but I really eager to make is looser and take bigger toys and even fist. I’m frustrated as I’m not talented. I train almost every night, i think maybe I need more good training methods and advices on sizing up from you guys.

Thanks,

Robin

It takes time, thats it. For my was almost 10 years since i startet untill i reach my maximum diameter of 8.75cm. Please dont rush as you can do a lot of damage and, belive me, it will slow you down a LOT. Try to enjoy every moment, learn with this “hobby” and have fun. But do not rush. Keep us updated!

2.5 inch diameter in 2 months is good progress. One thing you should add in to your routine is rest. Just like any muscles, overtraining will have adverse effects and hinder progress. Also soft toys are great as well as stretchers. Even though inflatable plugs only last five minutes before breaking they are also good for stretching. But as said its just patience and time.....and money haha. The amount of times I've bought things too big is ridiculous but always great when you get there. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't comment on Ohyes or ImAlina's experience, but can say first hand that Darthvin is on the ball there about that amount of progress and rest. I personally experienced the desire to just get right in there and blast my ass apart as hard and often as I could... temperance is a virtue for anal training. Give your butt a break from days to a week or so (all bodies are different). It's very much like working out with weight training and exercise. As much as I was tempted to go every day or multiple times a day (which, granted, I succumbed to on occasion) I also took breaks every other day, for three days, and all the way up to two weeks. That worked for me, your mileage may vary.

I play since 2014, i am not regular, just 3-5 times in a month, sometime maybe less but i can say that time is also important factor in this, my ass is always gets tight, but whenever i play it looses easily. 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:54 PM, Darthvin said:

The amount of times I've bought things too big is ridiculous but always great when you get there. 

exactly!!!! 

one of my most popular videos is of the first time I truly fucked myself with the toy that is now my warm-up toy; thinking back to how much I used to ache after using it makes me feel so triumphant & loose

also seconding resting— most of my most dramatic and unexpected progress has happened after not playing at all for literal weeks. if you stretch it daily then you’re gonna keep a good amount of swelling that makes it hard to stretch to a new girth!!

23 hours ago, Clara said:

exactly!!!! 

one of my most popular videos is of the first time I truly fucked myself with the toy that is now my warm-up toy; thinking back to how much I used to ache after using it makes me feel so triumphant & loose

also seconding resting— most of my most dramatic and unexpected progress has happened after not playing at all for literal weeks. if you stretch it daily then you’re gonna keep a good amount of swelling that makes it hard to stretch to a new girth!!

Resting is certainly something that is needed and often overlooked. I also recall buying a Bam dildo and never thought I'd use that as a warm up. Now I don't even use that unless for depth - Straight to the fuck missile, that's 3.5 inch diameter. unfortunately though I cant get much further than that, 3.7 is limit at the mo. I'll be a happy chap when I get to 4 inch!! 

Alina, as far as it really is 24/7, does the plugin prevent sleeping or is it a matter of habit? Does this not prevent the main work? )))
What size plug really wear in everyday life? :wub:

Clara, I realized that in fisting and stretching there is one important rule:
If you put a toy or hands in a pussy or anus, then our erogenous places have a memory effect and the next time everything will definitely work out and much easier? :diablo:

Patience, Persistence and Practice are the three Ps of fisting and stretching.  I am one of the fortunate ones whose arse has always loved to stretch.  I wish this had been around 40 years ago when I was starting out: https://www.invinciblerubber.com/Stretch-Range
It's a very well thought out range of dildos going from about 3cm to a life sized double fist.  Well priced, too.

Brainspace is the most essential element - not cringing and going 'something really big is pushing in' but rather going 'ohh let me gently wrap myself around this'.  The joy of the first sink to the bottom of a new larger toy never dies off.  Just gets larger and more expensive!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.