People who stretch near daily

Hyperstretch

I will say that for me, it depends. Generally there isn't much prep if I go solo, I play in the shower then as I'm already nude, I give a quick rinse and lube up. Some of the time I start before my shower with a rinse and plug wearing that's about it for planing. Now, if I'm playing with the wife, I like to be as close to squeaky clean as I can because any feces will kill the mood for her. In this case I wash out before with a deep enema a few hours before and a pre rinse about an hour before. I also do a round of warm up first, start with some pre lube and plug wearing for a few hours ahead, so she can do as she wishes to my ass.

when I’m actually eating decently, I don’t have to do more than have a regular bowel movement.

sometimes during an extended session I’ll have to go again in the middle due to the straining I do to push my colon out moving deeper stuff along, haha

Almost the same as herboy said. I mostly play with plugs. I sit at the toilet and insert the plug, then i remove and clean the plug. Mostly of the times it cames out clean or mostly clean. If not, i just gave up. I’m not a big fan of enemas if i am going to play solo so i wait for another moment when i know i am going to be more clean.

I dont like it dirty. Its a big “no” for me.

Have a good time playing with yourself :D

I do a little bit of everything to be able to stretch every day. 

First off daily stretching is done in the shower with some plugs and a inflatable. 

Fiber supplements everyday. Makes cleaning out a 2min job. 

Having a enema wand connected to your main toilet makes rinsing and repeat take seconds. 

Smaller sized portions, While avoiding nuts and spicy curries. 

I also use bag balm as an anal chapstick for lack of a better words.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.