Enema time

jdeesohs2012

Does anyone else have a hard time cleaning out that last little bit of mud towards the end of a deep enema? I find that I get the bulk majority of poo out during the first half of my clean-out sessions but I'm almost always stuck on the toilet for an hour or more afterwards trying to get the remnants out. 

Anyone got any tips or tricks for a smoother process? Thanks guys!

As an enema lover as well as rosebutt enjoyer I can understand the frustration here. For me if I'm not going to deep I use an 8oz bulb syringe to clean out just the lower part, I don't hold more than a few minutes and repeat one more time. If I am going for a full flush and want it done quick I use a mild salt water solution with a couple of table spoons full of sea salt mixed with 2qts of plain water. This won't cause any unusual cramps but the salt will keep the colon from absorbing to much of the water and allows a full evacuation. So this is where I gotta ask a few questions on how you do your clean out, first thing is what is your procedure, how do you do your enema? Next is do you use any additives, soap glycerin, epsom salt, sea salt, what kind of soap? And also the volume, how big are your enemas? How many do you take? I hope this helps and for more conversation on this as enemas were sorta my gateway to anal play.

I go the other extreme. I fashioned a 3 foot (1M) long hose with a ball on the end. I insert it and twist and help it work its way to the other end. A 5/16 inch (8mm) inside vinyl hose can be felt when it hangs up, I pull out a little, twist it around some until it clears and continue on. Of course water gets run through until it comes out my ass-cunt clean, about 10 - 20 minutes. It can take a while to work it in, but in the end it's less time than deep enemas, 2 hours for me. I also don't have near the problem of absorbing too much water (the conditions name escapes me) because of the short amount of time the procedure takes.

I really feel this pain, I've always had a problem with the last third of a larger enema coming out. I developed a decent prolapse fairly easily, and I've always wondered if that had something to do with it. My partner can't prolapse, and his enemas are really straightforward. If he can't get it all out, all he needs to do is stick a toy up his ass and everything gets moving again. If that doesn't work for you, from my struggles I suggest:

- don't sit on the toilet, get up and move. Some actions will stimulate your colon letting go more than others, for me bending, picking things up, or walking up stairs is effective

- palpitate your lower colon/sigmoid. I'm relatively lean and can even feel the water that is trapped and almost "massage it out" sometimes

- give it time. If I'm going for a full clean out/depth play where I really can't have any mess, I spread my enemas out. I'll take about 2L fairly close together with the second one being when I feel like most of the water is out. Then I wait a few hours. I figure if I have trapped water it's going to be lower in the colon, sigmoid/descending area. Even if I can't get all the water out, I can slowly fill up (usually with one litre) and at least get the dirty part out, the stuff that is sitting low enough in the colon to be a part of the water that is released. Sometimes I'll do this second part a few times, and wait a few hours for the rest of the water to be absorbed. It's always worked for me, but it may not work that way for everyone.

This ends up being very labour intensive and pretty much requires a day off from university or work for me, so if you struggle with enemas, and want to play regularly, you sometimes have to ask yourself if for ease of play, the situation you're playing in (alone, with another(s), big session, or just ram your ass after a shitty day) and being kind to your digestive tract, if you're OK with having a more shallow clean/risking a bit of mess that you can rinse out if it happens

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.