Kong machine must have

Darthvin

Ok, so I bit the bullet and spent a few quid on a Kong fuck machine. big thanks to this group as I'd never of known about it otherwise. Had (still have ) a Hismith which by all accounts is good but nothing compared. 

Main reason for post is this.....

If you seriously want your ass fucked and possible prolapse then buy one....end of...

This thing will ruin you no matter how experienced you are. I swear I've progressed a ridiculous amount in only 2 sessions. I have to take breaks now due to mental and psychical exhaustion after a session on this thing.

It's a game changer. 

I dealt directly with Paul (the owner and creator) and service was second to none!!

I have a hismith also and i truly enjoy my sessions getting my intestines reaaranged, but....

My male hole is lusting for a seriously long and deep stroke. Kong is on my wishlist and i am hoping to get one inside of a year.

Congratz on your aquisition!

I like using my 16 inch flexible toy. Love the deep feeling and when it pops out of the inner ring into the rectum. Amazing feeling.

Of course Periwinkle - https://orgasmalley.com/ contact Paul the owner, very helpful guy. He will calculate the postage and you pay by adding washers equaling the value to your basket (it'll make sense when you do it) - customs duties was hell of a lot cheaper than I expected but also worth remembering. I also went for the Bodine motor which has more power than the Chinese one - but bear in mind you need to buy a voltage convertor depending on country of residence (got mine off Amazon) Paul will explain all this. 

Also worth noting is the size so where you keep it is worth some thought.

One word of caution though - this machine will push literally anything through anything haha - I've gone back down to using the Bam dildo while I get used to the shear voracity of this thing! My first go was with 'Spocks cock large' from John Thomas toys, my ass felt that big time.....It will not stop for anything.....

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 10:38 AM, Darthvin said:

Of course Periwinkle - https://orgasmalley.com/ contact Paul the owner, very helpful guy. He will calculate the postage and you pay by adding washers equaling the value to your basket (it'll make sense when you do it) - customs duties was hell of a lot cheaper than I expected but also worth remembering. I also went for the Bodine motor which has more power than the Chinese one - but bear in mind you need to buy a voltage convertor depending on country of residence (got mine off Amazon) Paul will explain all this. 

Also worth noting is the size so where you keep it is worth some thought.

One word of caution though - this machine will push literally anything through anything haha - I've gone back down to using the Bam dildo while I get used to the shear voracity of this thing! My first go was with 'Spocks cock large' from John Thomas toys, my ass felt that big time.....It will not stop for anything.....

I've been thinking about getting one for a while now, how much was it in total?

I think around 1200 delivered and 40 for the converter. You can buy from UK (www.sexmachines) but will come with Chinese motor and is 1500 from memory. Either way its cheaper to go direct to Paul through his website. You also get lifetime support that way. 

On 9/19/2021 at 9:58 AM, Darthvin said:

I think around 1200 delivered and 40 for the converter. You can buy from UK (www.sexmachines) but will come with Chinese motor and is 1500 from memory. Either way its cheaper to go direct to Paul through his website. You also get lifetime support that way. 

Thanks

I seen on a forum that sells things like this the kong went straight away. Sex machines sell pretty well second hand. I gave my first one (hismith) to another member in here but I've seen them sell easy enough - you have to be quick though to buy second hand.

10 hours ago, Darthvin said:

I seen on a forum that sells things like this the kong went straight away. Sex machines sell pretty well second hand. I gave my first one (hismith) to another member in here but I've seen them sell easy enough - you have to be quick though to buy second hand.

What made you give away your hismith? I’ve been looking at those as well since the price is a lot more affordable and people are claiming that the premium version works well with big toys.

Well i bought a Kong - didnt need 2 machines. I did like my hismith (was the premium) and even recommended it on here a while back, but it does struggle with big toys. A good guide of what they can handle is by looking at what toys they sell. Put it this way - it struggles with the Bam dildo which I'd say is at the start of large toys. I would save your money and get something that would put holes through walls haha. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.