Heavy Play and Colonoscopies

Rosebutt

2 hours ago, slacked said:

Had mine done last year, was worried but not worried. Docs have seen it all and just want to do their job just like everyone else.

Heres where its interesting. I told them no anesthesia as i had to drive myself there and didnt want to splurge on a overnight.

The whole thing took less than 4 minutes, no comments on anything other than all looks well. It was pretty fascinating watching the screen. They even gave me pics (wtf?!)

The pics were a trophy. The doctor's way of saying nice hole and great job.

On 8/21/2021 at 6:18 PM, Rosebutt said:

So having just turned 50, my doctor has set me up with a colonoscopy. I admit, I inwardly giggled when he mentioned being “knocked out” for the procedure as he rightly assumed that most men are horrified by the prospect of the procedure. Little does he know... 

... which leads me to my inquiry: have any of you heavy anal players had this done and was anything said about the state of your hole/rectum? I have no doubt that the doc (or tech) will notice SOMETHING... different about my hole. Just trying to anticipate the conversation. 

for colonoscopy you wouldn't know the doctor remarks, because you are under anesthesia, and you wont here what he talk. But you will know when you go for normal check up.  i had 2 occasion, one time i went for minor bleeding pile, and doctor ask me to lie down on exam chair when he press the switch and you become doggy [position, and he use the scope to check my anus. He said " i didn't know you you did, but you anus is very dilated, he asked whether i had soiling problem. And he put his finger and asked me to squeeze, may be he want to test my closing property of my anus. And after this no discussion. Another is to check my prostate, and doctor write a remark on the report "Dilated anus" that all.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally if i have to go for one i'm just gonna be upfront with the doc and be like i can take x size toys and have a prolapse and its not causing me any issues.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cash.man12 said:

Quizás sea mejor preguntarle a su médico cuánto tiempo debe esperar. Debería estar mejor calificado para brindar esa orientación. Ha examinado su colon y también conoce los detalles del pólipo extirpado. 

I did not see the doctor after the operation and when I take the results to my doctor it will be within a month. I also do not want to go into details about my SquarePegToys

• 2 weeks later...

Great thread ... shame we are all in different parts of the world.  After I had the cauterisation, the down time was two months to allow it all to heal.  That might be a guide for the polyp removal.  The big issue with anal bleeds is that they do not coagulate easily because of the environment and of course you can't apply pressure or pop on a band aid!

On 7/12/2021 at 7:02, Sydfist said:

Gran hilo ... lástima que todos estemos en diferentes partes del mundo. Después de la cauterización, el tiempo de inactividad fue de dos meses para permitir que todo se curara. Esa podría ser una guía para la extirpación de pólipos. El gran problema con las hemorragias anales es que no se coagulan fácilmente debido al medio ambiente y, por supuesto, no se puede aplicar presión ni colocar una curita.

Thanks for the input. I will wait until 2022 to play deep. Meanwhile, I will enjoy my games with my new plugs

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.