Does anyone use poppers?

aussierosebud

Yes, I do agree in which we need it the more concentrated the better.

Perhaps a link to the product you found would be definitely the best solution: please, would you mind to share the link when you can?;)

Thank you very much.

Glad I read through this thread. I'm gonna try getting ahold of some jojoba oil today. Hopefully one of the stores around here has just straight jojoba oil. If it can help me on my long road to prolapsing, I'll fucking take it.

On 3/27/2023 at 10:32 PM, jorgon said:

Yes, I do agree in which we need it the more concentrated the better.

Perhaps a link to the product you found would be definitely the best solution: please, would you mind to share the link when you can?;)

Thank you very much.

I have this

https://www.amazon.es/Naissance-Vitamina-Natural-Aceite-250ml/dp/B00E5FLUI2

• 1 month later...

anyone else tried the jojoba oil?

I just received my bottle in the mail. Excited to see what it does...

One more question though; does it interact with any toys?

On 5/4/2023 at 11:51 AM, buttslave00 said:

I got some and it's great stuff. Rub a good amount in and around your hole and give it a little time. I can feel the muscles gradually relax. It supplements lube really well too. I haven't had any issues after getting it on my toys.

I got ahold of some amyl poppers recently and I love them. Bit of a different high from them (smoother is how I describe it) and helps me open up just the same. Definitely a different smell though.

On 5/4/2023 at 12:51 PM, buttslave00 said:

to me it’s actually much easier to wash off toys than any other oil based lubes I’ve used!!

also, I was able to easily get my longest toy (thin + 16 inches long) so so so deep in me after shooting some jojoba oil in me…  I was able to actually use it to fuck myself with long strokes without it being hard to get back in past the bend!! and I walked around for like 30 mins with it in me too

A woman with two huge and deep holes up into her body. You certainly must be a lot of extreme sex fun.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

On 5/9/2023 at 8:28 PM, Clara said:

to me it’s actually much easier to wash off toys than any other oil based lubes I’ve used!!

also, I was able to easily get my longest toy (thin + 16 inches long) so so so deep in me after shooting some jojoba oil in me…  I was able to actually use it to fuck myself with long strokes without it being hard to get back in past the bend!! and I walked around for like 30 mins with it in me too

Hi!

Nice to read this.

Which one did you buy? 

I would like to try exactly the same oil you tried.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 7:29 PM, jorgon said:

Hi!

Nice to read this.

Which one did you buy? 

I would like to try exactly the same oil you tried.

Thanks in advance.

velona Jojoba Oil USDA Certified Organic - 16 oz (With Pump) | 100% Pure and Natural | Golden, Unrefined, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free | Moisturizing Face, Hair, Body, Skin Care, Stretch Marks, Cuticles https://a.co/d/e0yiz01

they have other sized bottles too :)

On 5/24/2023 at 7:18 AM, Clara said:

velona Jojoba Oil USDA Certified Organic - 16 oz (With Pump) | 100% Pure and Natural | Golden, Unrefined, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free | Moisturizing Face, Hair, Body, Skin Care, Stretch Marks, Cuticles https://a.co/d/e0yiz01

they have other sized bottles too :)

Unfortunatelly it's unavailable...Did you all guys bought it before than me??  :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to say HUGE tnx to the ones that suggested Jojoba oil! I tried it last week for a first time and OMG did it make my hole stretchy like never before. It also seems to me that it makes my hole more resistant to hard punching and jumping on the biggest plugs. I can do it for hours without my hole getting tired or experiencing any discomfort. It just turnes it into a sloppy mess.

How i use it and what i use?

As i live in Germany i got some 100% Jojoba Oil from DM Store (https://www.dm.de/dr-scheller-koerperoel-jojoba-p4051424570248.html?wt_mc=shopping.google.pla.PflegeParfum&hc_tid=10215516C4751PPC&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8fil67TX_wIV6EKRBR0WXg8IEAQYASABEgLkP_D_BwE)

I use it like this. I clean myself first time, put a starte ButtPlug in and 1-2 sips of Jojoba Oil using the provided pipette directly in my hole and them closing it with a Plug. Then i do other things and let it sit there in at least 30 min. I repeat that 2-3 times and gradually change to a bigger Plugs. After about 2h my hole is super relaxe, clean and ready to get wrecked for hours to come. 

When playing for many hours i may reapply the Jojoba oil in the middle of the session while making a break.

This is now my standard preparation for an Anal play and Jojoba Oil was really a discovery!

8 hours ago, Mace90 said:

I just want to say HUGE tnx to the ones that suggested Jojoba oil! I tried it last week for a first time and OMG did it make my hole stretchy like never before. It also seems to me that it makes my hole more resistant to hard punching and jumping on the biggest plugs. I can do it for hours without my hole getting tired or experiencing any discomfort. It just turnes it into a sloppy mess.

How i use it and what i use?

As i live in Germany i got some 100% Jojoba Oil from DM Store (https://www.dm.de/dr-scheller-koerperoel-jojoba-p4051424570248.html?wt_mc=shopping.google.pla.PflegeParfum&hc_tid=10215516C4751PPC&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8fil67TX_wIV6EKRBR0WXg8IEAQYASABEgLkP_D_BwE)

I use it like this. I clean myself first time, put a starte ButtPlug in and 1-2 sips of Jojoba Oil using the provided pipette directly in my hole and them closing it with a Plug. Then i do other things and let it sit there in at least 30 min. I repeat that 2-3 times and gradually change to a bigger Plugs. After about 2h my hole is super relaxe, clean and ready to get wrecked for hours to come. 

When playing for many hours i may reapply the Jojoba oil in the middle of the session while making a break.

This is now my standard preparation for an Anal play and Jojoba Oil was really a discovery!

omfg, YES!!!!

On 5/26/2023 at 3:20 PM, widevision said:

I tried 100% Jojoba Oil from the store and didn't notice any difference with stretching deep, like my inner ring. Got any ideas? 

how deep were you able to get it in you? I’ve had success with getting it moderately deep with a small lube shooter and then pushing it in deeper with a long narrow dildo— after doing that, I am able to WALK AROUND with the (quite-firm!) dildo absolutely BURIED in me deeper than it can go without the oil 

On 6/22/2023 at 9:57 PM, Clara said:

omfg, YES!!!!

how deep were you able to get it in you? I’ve had success with getting it moderately deep with a small lube shooter and then pushing it in deeper with a long narrow dildo— after doing that, I am able to WALK AROUND with the (quite-firm!) dildo absolutely BURIED in me deeper than it can go without the oil 

OMG The other week I covered my slink in jojoba oil, threw it on a plug harness and I kept it in for an hour. I prolapsed harder then I ever have before, but the entire time it was in it was so comfy. 10/10

no sinus infection of anything, but i managed to give myself a bad cough from sniffing a certain brand too many time. got this tingle in the back of my spine, i felt hot, and then the cough came on.

On 6/25/2023 at 5:46 PM, Upthebutt said:

OMG The other week I covered my slink in jojoba oil, threw it on a plug harness and I kept it in for an hour. I prolapsed harder then I ever have before, but the entire time it was in it was so comfy. 10/10

Awsome! Did you use jojoba oil instead of Lube or a mix?

On 6/27/2023 at 11:18 AM, bleie1990 said:

Awsome! Did you use jojoba oil instead of Lube or a mix?

I covered my slink in jojoba oil, and used a lube shooter to fill myself with 30ml of X-lube for extra lube. SO GOOD

• 3 weeks later...

One unexpected side benefit of buying jojoba oil is that I started using it as a preshave oil for my face and it works better than anything else I've tried for that purpose.

I've also found that my hole gets less sore after play sessions with semi-regular jojoba applications. I've been playing a lot more frequently as a result of that along with some other big changes to my stretching habits - primarily, I've started doing more short sessions (less than 1hr) where I just focus on my ass and don't worry about cumming. I've managed to get a lot more depth this way, I can get my fingers past the sigmoid bend now, although I think that's as deep as I can get my arm to twist. 

Back to the original topic of this post:

I like poppers a few times a year as an indulgence, they can be a lot of fun and I enjoy the feeling.

I do use poppers. I find them very useful. I tend to do use them at the very start of the session (to relax the hole) and then when I get to the big toys, as it helps to get biggers toys in and get more stretched. Also what I noticed - when i start using poppers 1-2 minutes later the cock goes limp and will stay faced till end of the session (also it looses all the sensitivity and all the sensitivity moves to anal). Also anal orgasms are stronger and hole can take more aggressive fisting for longer, but i need to sniff in poppers every 2-3 minutes. Also poppers help to cum without touching the cock (as larger toys can be used, e.g. if I can take 8cm diameter, and I managed to get 8.1 -8.2cm when using poppers, an ejaculation will happen as soon as the toy pops in). 

Get poppers from France, they are very good there. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.