My ultimate anal dream that I hope one day becomes reality

DuckyShine

Hello everyone. Hope you're all doing well through these rough times. I wanted to share my dream that has been so far fetched up until this point but things have started looking up.

First the dream - ever since 3-4 years ago I've wanted to become permanently plugged for basically the rest of my life. My plan has always been to start with a small plug and work my way up to the absolute maximum possible and simply never take it out (well except for bodily needs and whatnot). However there have been huge gigantic enormous bumps in the road:

First I'm living with my parents which basically eliminated all possibilities of me getting any toys whatsoever. I've always snuck around the issue by using house hold items such as bottles, wooden spoons,screwdrivers (obviously the handle way in) etc, you guys know the drill. Enemas have been a pain as well as I've resorted to unscrewing the showerhead and plugging the hose directly in me which while not the worst thing in the world messed up the threading on the shower head and left my parents wondering how it happened. Thankfully my dad attributed it to poor quality shower head but still that was one close call.

I even bought some powdered lube for convinience because its in a small box and it's difficult to find. Thankfully they do give me some privacy and don't search through my stuff.

Second problem is that I have bounced between jobs and I never knew what my job would be and being in offices and all made me scared of the thought of being permanently plugged because I didn't want a situation where a plug slips out or I get some leakage through my pants and get noticed by coworkers especially in jobs that I've had to lift things and bend over.

And lastly it's simply the cost of it all. Good quality plugs are expensive like those topped toys plugs that I want to get. If I want to achieve my goal I'd have to start small since the biggest thing I've ever fit in my hole has been a 4cm (1.75inch) in diameter plastic bottle. This means that I'd have to buy at least 4-6 plugs and work up to them one by one until I get to my "bone" limit.

But as I said things are on the come up. With this terrible pandemic a lot of work from home jobs have emerged and I'm on the cusp of getting one. Expenses have been lower than ever for me so I'd probably be able to save up to at least start this journey. My parents are still in the picture but at least for the first plug that won't be an issue since..well it would never leave my body.

Sorry for the technical aspects and if the post bored you guys but that's been my biggest sexual goal/dream for a long time and I'm just hopeful for the future. Seeing some guys on twitter post about how they're plugged 24/7 and seeing their beautiful constantly opened wrinkled holes makes me cum almost instantly. That's it. That's my TED talk. Feel free to give your input.

Looks it's all just fantasy for you so far it seems.

well, when you try to transfer your fantasy into the real road you will experience a bump on your road that's even bigger than the ones you've listed: it will become really uncomfortable REALLY fast to keep a big plug in your ass. after 30 mins max your ass will have just one goal: to get this thing out, at all cost. and it will start to hurt. first some tingly slightly burning sensation when the mucosae in contact with the plug will run dry. that may feel a bit arousing if you are a masochistic type at first, but it will become all arousal-killing pretty fast.

keep in mind that many share this fantasy, an those who claim to keep their plug inside 24/7 on the internet may never have really achieved that goal, but they wan't to appear cool by claiming that they made it what many others want to achieve but never got there. they enjoy that fame that comes with their claims in the extreme anal community. take those stories with a grain of salt my advice. make your own experiences with your body and you will see what's possible.

8 hours ago, blaman said:

Looks it's all just fantasy for you so far it seems.

well, when you try to transfer your fantasy into the real road you will experience a bump on your road that's even bigger than the ones you've listed: it will become really uncomfortable REALLY fast to keep a big plug in your ass. after 30 mins max your ass will have just one goal: to get this thing out, at all cost. and it will start to hurt. first some tingly slightly burning sensation when the mucosae in contact with the plug will run dry. that may feel a bit arousing if you are a masochistic type at first, but it will become all arousal-killing pretty fast.

keep in mind that many share this fantasy, an those who claim to keep their plug inside 24/7 on the internet may never have really achieved that goal, but they wan't to appear cool by claiming that they made it what many others want to achieve but never got there. they enjoy that fame that comes with their claims in the extreme anal community. take those stories with a grain of salt my advice. make your own experiences with your body and you will see what's possible.

I can agree with that although I can't speak for others who might be able to do it. 

I think a rubber/silicone plug literally becomes a pain in the ass because the lube dries out over time, so if you want to wear it overnight you have to wake up every few hours to get some new lube.

I think it's better to use a glass or metal plug, it's less comfortable at first but once you get used to it you can wear it 24/7 without re-lubing, well at least I can because my ass can get really wet when I'm horny, but I never had trouble getting it out after some time.

I also want to point out that you have to be really relaxed for the plug to be comfortable inside.

16 minutes ago, Jarred said:

I can agree with that although I can't speak for others who might be able to do it. 

I think a rubber/silicone plug literally becomes a pain in the ass because the lube dries out over time, so if you want to wear it overnight you have to wake up every few hours to get some new lube.

I think it's better to use a glass or metal plug, it's less comfortable at first but once you get used to it you can wear it 24/7 without re-lubing, well at least I can because my ass can get really wet when I'm horny, but I never had trouble getting it out after some time.

I also want to point out that you have to be really relaxed for the plug to be comfortable inside.

Well, yes obviously there is the relubing that needs to take place often. I've read some good blogs on the subject such as this one . As long as I have the freedom and privacy I'll figure it out trust me ;)

Best of luck on your journey :) when it comes to long term wear and sleeping, I’d recommend checking this link out: https://lovegasm.co/blogs/butt/how-long-can-you-leave-a-butt-plug-in

it’s got some nice tips on how to plug overnight, and how to deal with it in the morning.

Edited by nobug

If that's your dream then your main goal for now should be get a place of your own. It will be much easier to do your thing and have your toys without having to be super careful about being busted. 

At some points in my life I considered renting a small flat/condo and just making it my secret anal play haven, a place to store my toys and where I'm able to play without fear of someone walking in or finding my stuff.

It never happened because I already have a secure place in the house to do it and I don't make enough money to convince myself the anal haven would be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm plugged 20-ish hours a day every day (except when I'm on my period) and sleep plugged every night. I use either the Squarepeg Egg XL (8.5" max circ) or XXL (9.3" max circ) depending on what's comfortable at the moment, and I can say that there's nothing painful or unpleasant about long-term wear of plugs of that size. I'm planning to add the Topped 100 (10" max circ) and slowly phase off the XL. I realize in the scheme of things these aren't huge, but I think they're larger than most people (probably not people on this board, lol) would think of as comfortable.

Use silicone lube overnight (yes you can use silicone lube with these particular plugs even though they're silicone), choose a soft plug (Topped is a good choice), and make sure you have enough fiber in your diet to keep things clean. I don't do enemas or douches and 99% of the time my plugs come out clean because I take fiber and my body has gotten used to being plugged.

Fyi about relubing throughout the day, while I am certainly not suggesting that lube isn't important, I think it the talk of constantly relubing is exaggeration or people who aren't as familiar with semipermanent plug usage. I use water-based lube during the day and never have to take my plug out to relube JUST to relube. Why do I take my plug out? To pee. When you get up to larger sizes it becomes difficult to pee while plugged because of internal pressure. That's when you relube if necessary or, as in my case, reactivate the lube with a bit of water and slip the plug back in. Honestly, plugging becomea routine for you you're going to find that too much lube is actually a problem for retention. You don't want a dry plug, but you do want something that'll nestle in and grip a bit.

Anyway, best of luck. Permanent 24/7 is my biggest fantasy too, and while that may not be practical I'm happy with what I am able to achieve.

Interesting, how long have you been plugged like this? I've had smaller plugs in overnight but never your size. How does it feel when you are not plugged? I can imagine as if you have forgotten something but cannot recall what exactly. 

Any long term effects? You mention it's difficult to pee because of the pressure, but how does that work with blood flow in the tissue that is under pressure? Is it safe considering you limit oxygen supply to the area involved

I've been playing and sleeping with plugs on and off for years, but have only been as dedicated as I am now for about a year. I do have a few harder plugs, including a couple of metal ones, but the ones I wear pretty much exclusively are made from a very soft form of silicone so they're super squishy and comfy for long term wear. The softness also means they move with me and therefore don't poke or put targeted pressure on things. I haven't noticed any problems with numbness or blood flow and have never had any blood on my plug or in the toilet. Sometimes things ache a bit when I'm working on sizing up, but I've never experienced sharp or sudden alarming pain. I want to be full and stretched but I DO NOT want to need to go to the hospital!

When I'm not plugged I can definitely sense the emptiness especially when I first take it out, and when I havent been able to plug all day (if I'm on my period, for example) my ass legitimately starts to crave it. It's like I feel horny but it's totally centered on my asshole. I don't do clit denial, but I'm not into vaginal at all and I only ever let myself cum if I'm plugged. Empty ass equals no orgasm.

As for sleeping, yeah I really don't know how or why it's comfortable for me to sleep with plugs this size but it is and I'm very grateful. I do think the soft plugs help a lot.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 2:11 AM, plugg said:

I've been playing and sleeping with plugs on and off for years, but have only been as dedicated as I am now for about a year. I do have a few harder plugs, including a couple of metal ones, but the ones I wear pretty much exclusively are made from a very soft form of silicone so they're super squishy and comfy for long term wear. The softness also means they move with me and therefore don't poke or put targeted pressure on things. I haven't noticed any problems with numbness or blood flow and have never had any blood on my plug or in the toilet. Sometimes things ache a bit when I'm working on sizing up, but I've never experienced sharp or sudden alarming pain. I want to be full and stretched but I DO NOT want to need to go to the hospital!

When I'm not plugged I can definitely sense the emptiness especially when I first take it out, and when I havent been able to plug all day (if I'm on my period, for example) my ass legitimately starts to crave it. It's like I feel horny but it's totally centered on my asshole. I don't do clit denial, but I'm not into vaginal at all and I only ever let myself cum if I'm plugged. Empty ass equals no orgasm.

As for sleeping, yeah I really don't know how or why it's comfortable for me to sleep with plugs this size but it is and I'm very grateful. I do think the soft plugs help a lot.

I am also interested in long term plug wear but still wondering about some of its practicalities.

You mention you do not have to relube during the day just for the sake of it. But do you still carry lube with you when you are in public? How do you prevent the toy from falling out? I am having trouble keeping it in. Also if I am feeling I might need to take it off I would have to carry a bag for it, just too much impracticalities. I have wore it around the house but not that much in public, only for a short walks.

On 5/22/2021 at 1:27 AM, tubbis said:

I am also interested in long term plug wear but still wondering about some of its practicalities.

You mention you do not have to relube during the day just for the sake of it. But do you still carry lube with you when you are in public? How do you prevent the toy from falling out? I am having trouble keeping it in. Also if I am feeling I might need to take it off I would have to carry a bag for it, just too much impracticalities. I have wore it around the house but not that much in public, only for a short walks.

It all has to do with training and learning. If your toy falls out you need to probably use a bigger one or at least one that doesn't fall out. Start by being comfortable around the house, then do things inside that you also might do outside and if all goes well you should be able to go out without any issues.

I once went to the store with a big buttplug in, it didn't feel comfortable at all but I did it and I was horny as fuck afterwards. So yeah, just work yourself up to it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.