Best toy to stretch the second ring

FistBi

I can insert more than 30 cm (12"), but I cannot reach the sigmoid with more than 4 or 5 cm wide (2"), a little more if it is very soft. I need advice (toys, postures, best practices ...) to help me dilate that second ring with the aim of taking a fist in the not too distant future.
The biggest toy that has gone through it has been this, in size XL (very soft, from Aliexpress), but I've been trying for years:
H9e8ca4f7bc1d4fcc9a88ec9b861df951C.jpg?w

Any toy of this Chinese brand (Nothosaur) is great - soft, no flaws, no smells, excellent value for the price. I have here an expensive MrHankey toy and I can say the quality of the Nothosaur toy is at least equivalent.

The ads almost never mention the brand unfortunately, but you can identify them because they always have the choice of orange or black. 

I'm not sure I understand. The second ring is the sigmoid bend. Correct? And at 12" you should be past it. I have the large version and I feel it is compressing and not penetrating. I use an firmer 18" double ended dildo with a 5 cm diameter. And that fits it quite well. In up to 14" every inch is a challenge as I pass the sigmoid. An intensive pinching feeling.

I can get to the sigmoid curve, but I need to strech that "second ring" in order to take a fist. I've been trying for years and I don't see progress. Ali's toy is the right shape, it fits in because the end of it is narrow and the head is super soft, but it doesn't go around the curve. A harder toy or one with a less narrow head will not get it beyond 11 "
Sorry, my English is not good, I know

• 4 weeks later...

I'll follow this topic too.
I have pretty much the same problem but worse!

From what I feel and understand is I can take huge toys to about 200mm (10") which seems to be the start of the first bend.
I can take up to about 40mm (1.5") around the first bend to about 300mm (12") where I hit a ring, I'm assuming this is the second ring?
I can get under 22mm (0.75") through this ring and as far as about 500mm (18") with no trouble at all.
But try as I might over a few years now, even with really gently tapered dildos it hurts to push anything bigger than 22mm.
I drew blood once so gave up trying pretty much.
I don't have a really soft toy like a slinky which I think is my only hope to stretch without damage.

I know we're all different, but does this sound about right?

Can i also put forward inflatable dildos?

You can insert one last the sigmoid and then pump to stretch.  I find this useful for large anal beads

On 3/24/2021 at 11:40 PM, RyuuDairenjaa said:

How discreet is their shipping?

Very but waiting time killing me :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.