Staying Stretched long-term

Bort

Hi!

my first post here - I'm looking for some advice

So I've been making good progress recently with my anal stretching but I've always had an issue really holding onto that progress because I'll sometimes have to go 4 or 5 days without the opportunity to fuck myself with anything.

I always find that after these dry spells I come back to it and feel like I've taken 2 steps back, and I really don't like it when I feel tight!

Do you guys have any advice as to how I can retain my results and feel stretched and loose all the time, instead of only for a couple of days after some heavy play?

Bigger toys and longer periods with them in. Create challenges to push limits a bit more. Though do it safely. Listen to your body. I've taken my favorite toy and covered it with multiple socks to increase girth. Then put on a large condom. That'll change it up

The socks are an ingenious idea :P I'd have never thought of that!

In terms of wearing stuff long-term I've gotten quite used to wearing buttplugs around the house and in bed but of course while I do have some big plugs, they're narrower at the neck so I'm not actually stretched that much while I'm wearing them; I've thought about holding my biggest dildo(3" diameter) in with some shibari or something so I can sleep with it in, but I've seen a lot of cautions against this because of potential muscle damage(I'm not sure how substantiated that risk is).

I suppose new toys could also be an answer to this problem but unfortunately I was recently taken out of the furlough bin and thrown in the redundancy bin so decent large toys are going to be out of my price range for a little while :(

Edited by Bort

When it comes to staying loose, long term buttplug/toy wear is most effective IMO. After stretching my body tends to tighten up more in the following days, (while simultaneously increasing stretch capacity over time.)

If you want to be loose i'd recommend going for time or just playing more regularly. Some quick spit and finger action every couple of hours works quite well too. Listen to your body tho :)

6 hours ago, Subwhore said:

When it comes to staying loose, long term buttplug/toy wear is most effective IMO. After stretching my body tends to tighten up more in the following days, (while simultaneously increasing stretch capacity over time.)

If you want to be loose i'd recommend going for time or just playing more regularly. Some quick spit and finger action every couple of hours works quite well too. Listen to your body tho :)

"Some quick spit and finger action every couple of hours works quite well too". But poo tho :( Are you just at the point where you're over getting grossed  out by shit on your fingers and not care? I wish I were that brave.

2 hours ago, DuckyShine said:

"Some quick spit and finger action every couple of hours works quite well too". But poo tho :( Are you just at the point where you're over getting grossed  out by shit on your fingers and not care? I wish I were that brave.

If your diet is decent your poo will go in the toilet. And meticulous handwashing is compulsory after all anal play anyway, so there's really no difference. To me anyway:brunette:

And accidents will occur sooner or later, and when they do you just deal with it, knowing it simply is what it is. Drink more water, make sure you're getting decent amounts of fiber and experiment with your diet to see what works for you. Oh, and be active throughout the day to keep your tubes working. Gotta run a tight ship to get a loose dock.

1 hour ago, Subwhore said:

If your diet is decent your poo will go in the toilet. And meticulous handwashing is compulsory after all anal play anyway, so there's really no difference. To me anyway:brunette:

And accidents will occur sooner or later, and when they do you just deal with it, knowing it simply is what it is. Drink more water, make sure you're getting decent amounts of fiber and experiment with your diet to see what works for you. Oh, and be active throughout the day to keep your tubes working. Gotta run a tight ship to get a loose dock.

This may be the greatest advice I’ve ever read.

consider that well and truly taken onboard subwhore :lol: I think I need "Gotta run a tight ship to get a loose dock" tattooed above my butt

In terms of cleanliness I'm on a few medications that mean I've gotta be careful with my diet anyways so I'm lucky enough to be in ship shape in that department(and I have a thing for enemas anyway so I'm pretty confident:P)

also I tried the sock thing out of curiosity, actually felt amazing! i think i'll wrap 4 or 5 over my plug tonight so the neck widens up a fair bit, I'll let you guys know how it goes :)

3 hours ago, Bort said:

consider that well and truly taken onboard subwhore :lol: I think I need "Gotta run a tight ship to get a loose dock" tattooed above my butt

In terms of cleanliness I'm on a few medications that mean I've gotta be careful with my diet anyways so I'm lucky enough to be in ship shape in that department(and I have a thing for enemas anyway so I'm pretty confident:P)

also I tried the sock thing out of curiosity, actually felt amazing! i think i'll wrap 4 or 5 over my plug tonight so the neck widens up a fair bit, I'll let you guys know how it goes :)

Heck yes! Simple way to push limits

Hey guys! just wanted to let you know i am getting some results from building up my plugs with socks for overnight wear, I officially cant hold in my smaller plugs anymore :wub: we'll have to wait and see if things stay like this but if i stick to it and keep pushing myself(not too hard obviously) I reckon i can make this much more permanent!

Thanks for the update! This sock-using technique sounds very interesting, but I'm having a hard time visualizing it. One or multiple socks? Thick or thin socks? How long are the socks? Can you post a picture or two of the toys with and without successive layers of socks?

It doesn't matter so much how thick the socks are as you can just put more on - basically you put the socks over the toy to add size and then stretch a (very large)condom over the whole thing so it slides in easily and stays together - I'm all out of condoms right now but ill get some pics as soon as i can

19 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

This may be the greatest advice I’ve ever read.

I laughed out loud when reading it. And also I actually have noticed way cleaner bowel movements ever since veggies started growing in my garden and I started consuming way more healthy foods. I think sugar is one of the worst foods for anal players (correct me if I'm wrong) as well as doughy foods.

edit: Sorry if it's off-topic and also grats on your progress Bort.

Edited by DuckyShine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.