What's the maximum length of a prolapse

General

I think normal prolapse 10 sm ..... 

That is a little over 6 inches. I wonder what DGG is at now as I think hers is getting bigger as well. This is very interesting. Thank you

Well, judging from my case, my entire length from my lips to the very inner end is about 3 feet. That is how much of the hose I insert to clean myself out goes in. Some are a little shorter, like my sister in law, 32 inches, and some longer. So if you were to see or experience around 18 inches there would not be much left, half inside the prolapse and half outside. Here is a picture I have found. It may be fake, but my sister in law, who obviously loves anal as much as me and is a graphics artist looked it over and could find no evidence of retouching. Unless someone has an incredible attention to detail, which is possible, of course. What she noted was the reflection of the end on the black glove. The depth of field of the intestine matched the depth of field of the surrounding scene. The shadowing and lighting angles of the intestine is the same as the surrounding scene, again. Guessing from the size of the other participant's hands and arms it is near 18 inches long. So if this picture is true, a complete colonic prolapse is possible. As amazing as it would feel, putting it back requires assistance and is probably equally fun. If it is a fake though, so be it, but what detail. Any thoughts?

571_1000.jpg

44 minutes ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Well, judging from my case, my entire length from my lips to the very inner end is about 3 feet. That is how much of the hose I insert to clean myself out goes in. Some are a little shorter, like my sister in law, 32 inches, and some longer. So if you were to see or experience around 18 inches there would not be much left, half inside the prolapse and half outside. Here is a picture I have found. It may be fake, but my sister in law, who obviously loves anal as much as me and is a graphics artist looked it over and could find no evidence of retouching. Unless someone has an incredible attention to detail, which is possible, of course. What she noted was the reflection of the end on the black glove. The depth of field of the intestine matched the depth of field of the surrounding scene. The shadowing and lighting angles of the intestine is the same as the surrounding scene, again. Guessing from the size of the other participant's hands and arms it is near 18 inches long. So if this picture is true, a complete colonic prolapse is possible. As amazing as it would feel, putting it back requires assistance and is probably equally fun. If it is a fake though, so be it, but what detail. Any thoughts?

571_1000.jpg

This photo is an obvious fake. it's part of a series of "hipster twink" erotica stories that showed up on "hotmeatmarket" tumblr page. 

Amazing progres to Buskowianka12 .....

Thanks

On 5/17/2020 at 10:48 PM, NeutralOmen said:

Then somehow they got all the elements right. It's a better job than mine or my sister in laws then because the ones I have done for others have been thought real many times. I try to start with higher res pictures, though. Maybe that's why people think they're real.

I had always just assumed that those photos of the 'hipster twink' were fake, tbh...

would be kinda interesting if they were real but I guess if they were, we'd have way more of this guy. that's what makes me sure it's fake. this guy would be on xvideo or one of those sites. hell, he'd be on here, replying to this post, no? being like, 'hey, that's me, look at more pics and video of my amazing prolapsed rectum!'... but he isn't.

You have to ask yourself where the owner of the un-gloved would be in that situation and how their body would impact the lighting, which seems to be different for their hand anyway. Plus there's the disappearing thumb on the black glove and the severe compression and low res hints towards someone trying to hide their photoshopping.

3 hours ago, rellik42 said:

There are images of an Asian women on the toilet where the prolapse is hitting the floor while the squats. Easily 20cm+

And where? 

3 hours ago, General said:

And where? 

That pic floated around for quite a while recently. There was also pics of a male (presumably Asian) with a similar giGANtic full- thickness mucosal prolapse. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m really interested in this too.

i guess if it’s 32inches long then the max would be about 16.

so what needs to happen inside the body for this to happen? 

what ligaments etc need to be stretched or broken? And what’s the best and safest method?

On 6/15/2020 at 11:05 PM, Harveycaster said:

I’m really interested in this too.

i guess if it’s 32inches long then the max would be about 16.

so what needs to happen inside the body for this to happen? 

what ligaments etc need to be stretched or broken? And what’s the best and safest method?

There

Are

No

Ligaments 

Just

Musculature 

On 5/13/2020 at 4:17 PM, General said:

How long can it be befor its starts to be dangerous?

I can't get over that. you mean how long before it starts staying out past curfew to hang out with its dodgy pals, smoking weed in a bus stop...

my prolapse... it's... dangerous.

Actually it can goes out 25-30 cm over 1 feet.

Unless it wont twisted and block, it is ok,

And don't keep your prolapse outside too long. But i have ever fallen asleep by hanging my prolapse out.

and there are ligaments try to hand the colon, and my be these ligaments become stretch. Like muscle exercise.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.