What is this anus cord thing?

Ninja

I want to grow my ass lips and I've seen videos by a couple of people where this cord seems to help create distinction. It also acts as a cock and ball ring which I enjoy.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/4502241599738ca29a0ddc3cc99cdaf1-26503291

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/a-friend-told-me-my-ass-looks-like-a-baboon-s-ass-10820361

What do y'all suppose theey are using as this cord? Any other ideas and advice for enlarging ass lips?

Some kind of clothes line looking material. Like plastic coated nylon. Check your local hardware store

Damn! I want my ass-cunt to be like that first one, right now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2020 at 4:54 PM, Ninja said:

I want to grow my ass lips and I've seen videos by a couple of people where this cord seems to help create distinction. It also acts as a cock and ball ring which I enjoy.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/4502241599738ca29a0ddc3cc99cdaf1-26503291

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/a-friend-told-me-my-ass-looks-like-a-baboon-s-ass-10820361

What do y'all suppose theey are using as this cord? Any other ideas and advice for enlarging ass lips?

Soooo Beautiful 

My life goal

• 1 month later...

I've started experimenting with medical tubing - the stuff you get on drips and catheters. The stuff I've got access to is much thicker than in the videos (8mm external diameter), but works well - it can be tied into knots which hold and don't slip undone, it's flexible but not too flexible, and it's comfortable.

This morning I used the tubing (in combination with a belt) to help me keep up a butt-plug that, till now, wouldn't stay in (I think it's a Doc Johnson TitanMen Large Ass Servant - but it's such a long time since I bought it that I can't be sure). I kept it up for about half an hour - and the tubing held fine.

I expect that the finer the tubing, the more it will 'give', but I'm going to try to get hold of some finer tubing and give it a go and see what difference that makes.

We all have to remember that DDL has a SUPER hanging asshole. It’s MADE for this application. I think that if you don’t have such a trained hanging ass like his, this may not work.

6 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

We all have to remember that DDL has a SUPER hanging asshole. It’s MADE for this application. I think that if you don’t have such a trained hanging ass like his, this may not work.

True, his asshole is spectacular - I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass just to have one half that size.

I'm wondering if the techniques he shows in his videos are the techniques that gave those results. Especially use of that cord.

I've noticed that, after a stretching session, if I press down around the sphincter muscles, it pushes the sphincter out and swells it. Not much, but enough to feel a difference.

I'm guessing that using a cord maintains that kind of pressure. I suspect that having some hard tubing (such as lengths of empty biro casings) each side of the asshole might be even more effective.

Anyway, I'm going to give it a go.

22 minutes ago, Errol Calendar said:

True, his asshole is spectacular - I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass just to have one half that size.

I'm wondering if the techniques he shows in his videos are the techniques that gave those results. Especially use of that cord.

I've noticed that, after a stretching session, if I press down around the sphincter muscles, it pushes the sphincter out and swells it. Not much, but enough to feel a difference.

I'm guessing that using a cord maintains that kind of pressure. I suspect that having some hard tubing (such as lengths of empty biro casings) each side of the asshole might be even more effective.

Anyway, I'm going to give it a go.

Get back to us on that. 

I don't have what DDL has but my ass ring hangs pretty far. I actually wish it didn’t as my prolapse would protrude farther without them but ah well... it’s how I’m built.

• 2 months later...

So, I'm pretty sure I figured oit the cord he uses. I feel like hes using rubber or silicone string used in making bead bracelets. They come in a variety of thicknesses and should be available at most arts and crafts stores. Im planning on picking some up for myself to try out. No idea how I'm going to tie it together, but I still plan on trying! Love that thick hanging asshole look and I question if pumping it would make it even thicker and more extreme looking

4 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

So, I'm pretty sure I figured oit the cord he uses. I feel like hes using rubber or silicone string used in making bead bracelets. They come in a variety of thicknesses and should be available at most arts and crafts stores. Im planning on picking some up for myself to try out. No idea how I'm going to tie it together, but I still plan on trying! Love that thick hanging asshole look and I question if pumping it would make it even thicker and more extreme looking

I would think that pumping a bit first then applying the cord then pumping again would achieve a pretty amazing, hanging ass ring. I may hit up an arts and crafts store soon.

• 2 months later...

What wrecked_cunt24deepdildolesson both are using reminds me of plastic jump ropes, except maybe a tiny bit thinner? I think plastic jump ropes would perhaps be a bit too stiff but they're easy to clean. Might be worth stopping by a sports store:dude:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I KNEW I would find the answer in these forums! this was literally the 11th post I tried to view unregistered and it was worth making an account to find exactly what it was I was trying to find  

it’ll be interesting to see how it works for me since I don’t have a penis, lol.

5 hours ago, Clara said:

I KNEW I would find the answer in these forums! this was literally the 11th post I tried to view unregistered and it was worth making an account to find exactly what it was I was trying to find  

it’ll be interesting to see how it works for me since I don’t have a penis, lol.

this is a great forum, even for females, you can find every possible answers related to backdoor, and a hole is a hole, male female doesn't matter that's our motto.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 12:58 PM, Radeon said:

this is a great forum, even for females, you can find every possible answers related to backdoor, and a hole is a hole, male female doesn't matter that's our motto.

absolutely!! I just meant idk how the BunnG itself would work for someone without a penis lol

I bought one after finding this post; I haven’t had the chance to try holding a plug in with it yet but I have a fat enough pussy that I can wrap the part meant for a penis around it for a very similar effect 

it also works AMAZINGLY for holding my hitachi magic wands in place 

16 hours ago, Clara said:

absolutely!! I just meant idk how the BunnG itself would work for someone without a penis lol

I bought one after finding this post; I haven’t had the chance to try holding a plug in with it yet but I have a fat enough pussy that I can wrap the part meant for a penis around it for a very similar effect 

it also works AMAZINGLY for holding my hitachi magic wands in place 

Dam. Luv to see pics of that action. Care to share

On 4/13/2021 at 2:40 PM, cuckmouse said:

Dam. Luv to see pics of that action. Care to share

you inspired me to actually get screenshots of the short video I took to check out how it looked & to also FINALLY upload the damn video lmao

doesn’t include any of the hitachi stuff bc I didn’t have my tripod to hold my camera sadly, but I WILL be doing more with it in the future!

Just now, cuckmouse said:

Sweet. Luv it. Thanks

the video is probably still converting though, morning hours are so sloweww

Yeah. It wasn't done yet at the time. Still don't see it. I'll check later

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.