How to stretch the deep parts?

jackshit

I recently got a Mr. Hankey's Taintacle (the middle sized one), I assume same size as I saw in a Siswet19 video. Despite not being the largest size it's considerably thick in the top, I'd say it's the equivalent of taking an elbow deep fisting from a woman. 

I'm determined to get it all in, but I'm not quite there yet, I can take around 70% of it, just missing that last knot part. However, the problem is not the knot, it's getting that thick tip so deep, I get pain and had a little bit of blood when attempted so I decided not to push it for now.

How can I stretch the 2nd sphincter and beyond? I ordered another 2 very long buttplugs (Slink style) that are not as thick. Do I just sit on them for some time every day? Or is it better if keep moving them? Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Playing deep and big is never as easy as it sounds. For me it's been a 15 year adventure and you are right its very easy to over do it and bleed or hurt yourself. 

The key for me is lots of lube and practice. I use a dildo shaped like this to open my second ring. The way it trappers to a point at the end is important. My second ring is about 10 inches in. I get the toy to that point and concentrate on getttig the tip into the entrance of the second hole. From there it's hard to explain. You have to build the connection between your brain and the second hole. I found the best way to do so is to struggle. Get the toy as far as you can get it and work mentally on relaxing and controlling that part of your body while slightly pushing with the toy at the entrance to the second hole. Don't get discouraged if you can't get it past the second ring on the first try or even the first few weeks. Everyone is different with how long it will take them to mentaly relax that part of their body and stretch their second hole without blood. Lots of practice is needed so go slow and take your time. It's not a race. 

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/longneck-humped/

I reached a point where in about 30 seconds I can take this toy all the way and now use it as my starter toy. The first hump stretches my second ring while the second hump stretches my first ring. It's an intense amazing feeling that I love. 

As far as the lube goes i use jlube and inject some into my hole. I find this important as it helps to push lube deeper to keep the second hole and beyond nice and lubed. You can never have enough lube. 

Lastly, once you do get past the second hole remember to go easy at that point. The deeper you get the weaker everything is and the less feeling you have to let you know if somethig is wrong. A good rule of thumb is if you feel a little stretch in your stomach that's okay but if you feel a sharp or dull pain you should stop and consider taking a break. The last thing you want is to tear yourself 12 inches inside and end up in the hospital needing emergency surgery to save your life. Its serious so play safe and have fun. It's not a race but about the journey and enjoying yourself. 

Thanks for the reply bigtoys420.

I have passed my second ring and deeper multiple times, but only with thin and flexible toys like a double dildo not much more than 1 inch in diameter. Anything thicker than a regular sized cock and not super flexible is a problem for me when venturing that deep.

I'll work on that struggle and brain connection you mentioned. Will use the largest toy I can get past there and will try a session of poking/penetrating the second sphincter. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love this site for the treasure trove of information from experienced people, it is invaluable. I myself have yet to work anything past my second ring, the first ring feels oh so good and can imagine that getting past the second will have its own sensual sensation and with patience of course I can hardly wait but will. For me it’s not really about thickness though that’s nice to a point, for me it’s depth and feeling something slipping through those rings feeling and manipulating those sensitive areas...there are times where I’ll remove the longer you get my 8 inch doc Johnson and pound out an orgasm at a point lol. It’s a sensory thing as well as a journey, and I intend to enjoy it. But, it’s also a challenge on many levels.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:40 PM, bigtoys420 said:

Playing deep and big is never as easy as it sounds. For me it's been a 15 year adventure and you are right its very easy to over do it and bleed or hurt yourself. 

The key for me is lots of lube and practice. I use a dildo shaped like this to open my second ring. The way it trappers to a point at the end is important. My second ring is about 10 inches in. I get the toy to that point and concentrate on getttig the tip into the entrance of the second hole. From there it's hard to explain. You have to build the connection between your brain and the second hole. I found the best way to do so is to struggle. Get the toy as far as you can get it and work mentally on relaxing and controlling that part of your body while slightly pushing with the toy at the entrance to the second hole. Don't get discouraged if you can't get it past the second ring on the first try or even the first few weeks. Everyone is different with how long it will take them to mentaly relax that part of their body and stretch their second hole without blood. Lots of practice is needed so go slow and take your time. It's not a race. 

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/longneck-humped/

I reached a point where in about 30 seconds I can take this toy all the way and now use it as my starter toy. The first hump stretches my second ring while the second hump stretches my first ring. It's an intense amazing feeling that I love. 

As far as the lube goes i use jlube and inject some into my hole. I find this important as it helps to push lube deeper to keep the second hole and beyond nice and lubed. You can never have enough lube. 

Lastly, once you do get past the second hole remember to go easy at that point. The deeper you get the weaker everything is and the less feeling you have to let you know if somethig is wrong. A good rule of thumb is if you feel a little stretch in your stomach that's okay but if you feel a sharp or dull pain you should stop and consider taking a break. The last thing you want is to tear yourself 12 inches inside and end up in the hospital needing emergency surgery to save your life. Its serious so play safe and have fun. It's not a race but about the journey and enjoying yourself. 

So guys, i now can put the whole (The Hand by Docjhonson) in my butt and comes with blood some times, its just a little and than stop. I realize how get my collon relaxed to achieve that. But my concern and question is: 

This is danger to denvelop a tumor or cancer in the future?  :(

14 hours ago, FistingGap said:

So guys, i now can put the whole (The Hand by Docjhonson) in my butt and comes with blood some times, its just a little and than stop. I realize how get my collon relaxed to achieve that. But my concern and question is: 

This is danger to denvelop a tumor or cancer in the future?  :(

I had the same toy and stopped using it for that reason. It was just too hard and ridgid to play that deep. For me it was the middle knuckle that would cause me the most pain. 

I think you could develop an anal fissure or tear but im not a doctor. 

Guest WildAssCock

same , the material is garbage

On 1/24/2020 at 7:23 PM, bigtoys420 said:

I had the same toy and stopped using it for that reason. It was just too hard and ridgid to play that deep. For me it was the middle knuckle that would cause me the most pain. 

I think you could develop an anal fissure or tear but im not a doctor. 

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you can use anal sanity in the same sentence for what we all do or would like to do. However, it does appear that it is agreed by the sane the it takes MUCH time, meaning years! The greatest obstacle that I had was getting into the transverse colon. Research and study of anatomy helped more that anything else for us. Oh! Did I mention that time thing?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.