Permanent gape

prettylewdthoughts

49 minutes ago, bigtoys420 said:

Assuming you did not rip or tear anything its possible. First stop stretching it out. Then start doing kegel exercises. In time you should recover. 

How do i know if i ever ripped or teared anything?

Usually, if you had one, you would have had an accident where you ripped the muscle tissue of your anus. It would have been very painful, blood, and it took a long time to heal. 

Has that happened to you? 

2 hours ago, bigtoys420 said:

Usually, if you had one, you would have had an accident where you ripped the muscle tissue of your anus. It would have been very painful, blood, and it took a long time to heal. 

Has that happened to you? 

No i havent gotten any extreme pain or extreme bleeding. 

Get a pool/billiard ball and stuff it up your ass-cunt and push it back out and squeeze it back in before it falls out. You can even do this in public and no one will know. Do it after every time you stretch. It doesn't have to be as big as your ass-cunt, just something to "work against".

Edited by TinyNutsTim

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2019 at 3:14 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

Get a pool/billiard ball and stuff it up your ass-cunt and push it back out and squeeze it back in before it falls out. You can even do this in public and no one will know. Do it after every time you stretch. It doesn't have to be as big as your ass-cunt, just something to "work against".

Yes indeed 

• 1 year later...

Even just a finger works, especially if you haven't been training this way and maybe aren't sure if you are squeezing or not.

Now I like to grab my big toys with my sphincters and lift them, carry them around.

On 6/29/2021 at 1:50 PM, pumpinglover said:

There is a chance that you could lose the pool ball and a visit to the A&E would be slightly embarrassing and could result in surgery.

There is that. I put a vinyl tube covered lanyard attached to mine so they don't get lost, just to be sure. And sometimes I don't bother. Never lost one yet, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.