Anal botox to facilitate progress

NotFullyWrecked

Has anyone tried anal botox? It's usually done to help heal fissures by paralyzing the inner sphincter, but there is at least one doctor that does it to help people achieve their size acceptance goals. I think it's great for risk reduction. The effect lasts from 3 to 6 months depending on the person. I imagine that it would be easier to make progress if you were basically ready for max size almost on demand. Also, the sphincter is probably easier to stretch when it's paralyzed. It just seems it would be easier to do the necessary damage.

Edited by NotFullyWrecked

• NotFullyWrecked changed the title to Anal botox to facilitate progress

That sounds intense. I like to use lidocaine to numb my pussy but the feeling comes back in an hour or 2. What you are talking about is on another level. 3 to 6 months of not feeling your hole is extreme. On the lidocaine i have to be careful not to push myself too far or i can hurt myself. On the botox you must feel nothing which could be good or bad. Good if you have a proper worked out hole and want to play within your safe zone. Bad if you have a tight hole and think you can just keep pushing until you get it in. You don't want to rip open your hole and have to live with the damage for the rest of your life. 

Given all that i might try it as im a sick fuck lol. Is the doctor in the USA? 

I looked around and the price for botox is not that bad. Between 200 and 300 a session. There are plenty of places that do it but im embarrassed to call and ask id they specifically do anal botox . I might email and see if I get a response. However the anxiety of going through it is a lot. The though of spreading wide for a needle is hard to fathom. I hate needles. When i think of the end goal I feel it will be worth the pain. I would love not numbing my ass for an hour before playing. It would save me a lot of time and headache every time I play. Plus the savings not needing numbing cream would be huge. Im trying to find good info on this but no luck so far. Does anyone have any info on anal botox? 

Wow, thanks for giving me a new fantasy lol! I actually have a small reoccurring anal fissure where my anus meets my gooch/taint area. Like right at the seem area. It flares up on occasion, mostly if irritated with toilet paper, so I'm sure that I could be eligible. However after reading about how serious and long it lasts, maybe I'll wait until my fissure returns and bothers me more.

I an imagining all the fun play that I could have though. One thing I'd do to get around the incontinence would be first to do shower enemas daily for a bottom clean out. Another thing I'd do is upgrade to the XXL version of the oxballs pighole tunnel plug, where that all the time with the cap in, and then strap that in my hole with some sort of backwards jock system so the plug doesn't simply fall out of my ass. With the cap, I'd simply be able to remove it when I need to go.

Then this got me thinking about the permanent consequences of this. Since your hole is paralyzed up to three months, and if you have this plug stretching you out 24/7, would your paralyzed hole return to a normal tightness after you started gaining muscle control again after leaving your hole stretched like that? I wonder if you would be left with a permanent gape from your hole accommodating the plug?

Edited by Upthebutt

Funny, I have the same anal fissure in the same spot. Boy, I did a number on it last night. I was rolling and it was out of this world. I did a 90-minute play session on chaturbate with all my toys and my pump. Took an hour break then did an 80-minute session. Now my hole is nice and sore and I can feel the empty cavern I left inside me. I can't wait to do it again tonight. 

I think if you use botox responsibly you will have no problems with incontinence or a permanent gape. However, like any muscle you can overdo it and with botox, it will be easier too as you won't feel it. If you stretch your hole 24/7 and keep pushing it bigger and bigger eventually you will stretch the muscle beyond the point of return. This is extreme but if your end goal is a permanent gape and a hole that a fist slides in with no effort you can do it but will have to live with the issues that might arise from it. Everyone is different so the only way to find out if a 24/7 plug for 3 months will leave you with a permanent gape is to try it. 

Haha a bit too extreme for my tastes at this time, but it's still a nice fantasy to get me hard.

On the topic of fissures, I actually find that mine heals and gets better after some good stretching. It only becomes an issue again if I stop practicing and allow my home to tighten up only to crack it or w.e when I take a bigger or strained BM. Do you find this?

If I really did get this procedure done though, I'm not sure if I'd go after a permanent gape. Believe me the temptation is there in some sick manner that because I could, I would, just like im going after developing a prolapse. On the other hand, the negative consequences and how it would affect my life outside would probably keep me in check to make sure I don't actually ruin my hole. Although, I don't think I'd mind having to use a plug forever in place of a functioning asshole. I'd do this in a heart beat if I was a sub in a bdsm relationship.

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2019 at 11:41 PM, Upthebutt said:

Then this got me thinking about the permanent consequences of this. Since your hole is paralyzed up to three months, and if you have this plug stretching you out 24/7, would your paralyzed hole return to a normal tightness after you started gaining muscle control again after leaving your hole stretched like that? I wonder if you would be left with a permanent gape from your hole accommodating the plug?

This is my goal. And have my prolapse hang out uncontrollably 

• 6 months later...
On 10/24/2019 at 7:55 AM, bigtoys420 said:

https://www.bespokesurgical.com/prevention/anal-botox-services/

Found one doctor. It was interesting to read about it. Maybe i can find one in my area. 

Thank you for this information, I've wanted anal Botox for so long and can't wait to finally try it!

On 2019/10/24 at AM7点55分, bigtoys420 said:

https://www.bespokesurgical.com/prevention/anal-botox-services/

找到一位医生。阅读它很有趣。也许我可以在我所在的地区找到一个。 

That is amazing! I have being searching for doctors that can do this for a long time, and they even offering laser hair removal and bleaching! Thanks again!

On 10/24/2019 at 9:10 PM, bigtoys420 said:

That sounds intense. I like to use lidocaine to numb my pussy but the feeling comes back in an hour or 2. What you are talking about is on another level. 3 to 6 months of not feeling your hole is extreme. On the lidocaine i have to be careful not to push myself too far or i can hurt myself. On the botox you must feel nothing which could be good or bad. Good if you have a proper worked out hole and want to play within your safe zone. Bad if you have a tight hole and think you can just keep pushing until you get it in. You don't want to rip open your hole and have to live with the damage for the rest of your life. 

Given all that i might try it as im a sick fuck lol. Is the doctor in the USA? 

lidocain & botox different effect.

Lidocain numb your sensation, so it is dangerous that you would not notice the pain.

Botox is temporarily paralyze your anal sphincter, the sensation to feel your pain is still there.

I would also really love to hear from someone who got Anal Botox and is into Extreme anal in the same time? :)

For now i just manage to find the experiences of the "normal" people suffering from anal fissure:
https://patient.info/forums/discuss/just-had-botox-for-my-fissure-557794?page=4

• 1 month later...

Im still wondering if anyone visiting tihs for has some experience with it? Its really hard to find a lot of information online ;)

https://www.lehmiller.com/blog/2017/6/23/yes-botox-for-your-butt-is-a-thingbut-no-it-doesnt-cost-25000

• 1 month later...

I have found some more info on side effects of anal botulinum toxin (botox) in an attempt to see if it made one looser/gave someone a prolapse:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12172405/
If you don't have access, I have uploaded a pdf version here:
https://anonymousfiles.io/BR0ytK4i/

The short of it is: 5.0% suffered side effects of  flatus incontinence, and 2.8% suffered faecal incontinence. (both of which disappeared after the botox wore off )

None of the people had side effects that involved prolapse ;(

That being said; the people here are probably going to be fucking/fisting themselves more regularly than the people in this experiment.

Edited by D-14

• 9 months later...
On 1/5/2020 at 7:53 PM, Harveycaster said:

This is my goal. And have my prolapse hang out uncontrollably 

Yes, I want that too.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.