( anal ) getting hard and fast inside

Astrid&karina

Hi we're both lesbians and also some 7 years into fisting, using different techniques , vaginal and anal, and we come till our elbow inside each other.

Till now we're doing it very slow and smooth elbow fisting take some 5 minutes time when we are inside ( anal )

But we want to speed it all up, we want to go pumping and pushing in one hard and fast move pump and push our arm complete into the ass.

Are here some experience what we the best an do to push and pump hard and fast our arms into the ass?

As long as your hole has stretched to the point where it can take a fist or arm without a problem it really comes down to your frame of mind at that point in my book. For me i smoke weed and put numbing cream on my asshole before I start playing. Then as I start playing  I get my poppers out and take lots of inhales. This will usually put in the right frame of mind where i feel like im just a hole. That i can take what ever my top gives me for as long as he wants. Im going to try nitrous next to add to this mix. I'm also thinking of trying ethyl chloride in the future. Molly im trying to get to see how it goes with fisting. There's also harder drugs as well but i dont have any experience with stuff like meth. 

I also recommend role playing into your kink. I find this helps me to stay in the right frame of mind while encouraging me to go harder and faster. 

In short if you can find the happy place in the back of your mind and stay there then taking a hard fisting becomes second nature. 

While this might not work for everyone it works for me and the fact my top almost fist me elbow deep last night and I want another round tonight I feel like it's working. 

Please don't take bigtoys420's advise to serious, with all due respect. Taking drugs is the worse thing you can do in my opinion because you need to be able to feel pain because when you feel a bit of pain you need to stop immediately for your own safety.

When you have your arm in you should slowly start making in and out movements and making them longer and longer and faster and faster but when you feel only the lightest bit of pain, stop immediately, let your ass rest for a couple of days and then try again. It's all about patience and listening to each other.

I hope you will be able to achieve your goals. Happy playtime ;)

On 10/5/2019 at 12:56 AM, Jarred said:

Please don't take bigtoys420's advise to serious, with all due respect. Taking drugs is the worse thing you can do in my opinion because you need to be able to feel pain because when you feel a bit of pain you need to stop immediately for your own safety.

When you have your arm in you should slowly start making in and out movements and making them longer and longer and faster and faster but when you feel only the lightest bit of pain, stop immediately, let your ass rest for a couple of days and then try again. It's all about patience and listening to each other.

I hope you will be able to achieve your goals. Happy playtime ;)

Very right, the most you should do is take a 2 or 3 Ibuprofen's, they won't thin your blood if you over do it and bleed a little and still dull discomfort without removing all the pain if you attempt too much, too soon. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.