Wearing plugs for a long time

bleie1990

Hi everyone 

I was wondering if it would help me to prolapse if I were to use a plug over longer periods. Like wearing a large plug to work or sleeping with one inside. 

I have been wearing the tunnel plug XL from perfect fit from time to time and I was thinking about using it more often and for longer at the time. 

Any thoughts? 

That will make your hole big and loose, but for a prolapse you have to stretch or even tear the ligaments that hold your fuck tunnel up inside you. Doing pushing exorcises while stretching can help, that's how I ended up with big lips and the beginnings of a nice prolapse myself. Pumping (vacuuming) the inside of your ass-cunt is the fastest. But do it right, you need the tube you're going to suck your guts into, to just fit inside your hole. If it's too big you will only swell your anal lips huge and close it off. Feels great, but defeats the purpose. Also, don't start off too small or with a dry, unlubed ass-cunt, you can tear the prolapse and not even feel it because there are no nerves inside you to cause pain. As for me, I don't want my ass-cunt to be big and loose to the point I need "protection", but just so I can be wife fisted and get big things up inside me, so I don't ware a plug that long.

I see

I have been pumping for some time now but not as often as I would like. How far inside should I have the tube of the penis pump? I have tried to have it as far in as I can and also just inside. Can’t seem to find the best position for the pump

Guest johnroseb

May I suggest wearing a Hitch Ball?

I've seen some progress with this kind o "toy", the good thing it's made of metal and it's cheap (Comparable with sex toys out there). It's weights like 5kg and this what I think may help with prolapse.

Just try to walk if one this and you will know what I'm talking.

By the way you need to get rid of the threads. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/13/2019 at 5:33 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

That will make your hole big and loose, but for a prolapse you have to stretch or even tear the ligaments that hold your fuck tunnel up inside you. Doing pushing exorcises while stretching can help, that's how I ended up with big lips and the beginnings of a nice prolapse myself. Pumping (vacuuming) the inside of your ass-cunt is the fastest. But do it right, you need the tube you're going to suck your guts into, to just fit inside your hole. If it's too big you will only swell your anal lips huge and close it off. Feels great, but defeats the purpose. Also, don't start off too small or with a dry, unlubed ass-cunt, you can tear the prolapse and not even feel it because there are no nerves inside you to cause pain. As for me, I don't want my ass-cunt to be big and loose to the point I need "protection", but just so I can be wife fisted and get big things up inside me, so I don't ware a plug that long.

Tim thanks for that info. I'm experienced being fisted but I'm looking to get my first rosebud pump. I though it was the other way around and I would want a bigger cylinder to get my prolapse out. After reading what you said maybe I'm wrong. It sounds like I should get a smaller one where I can fit the entire cylinder inside of me and then pump out my insides. Considering I can take a fist. Would you recommend a 3 inch diameter cylinder for me or should I go smaller with the 2.75 inch diameter? I was planning on getting a 3.5 inch diameter cylinder but after reading what you said i think it will just pump my ass lips and not my prolapse. Any advice on this topic would be appreciated. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.