Minxie's Playground

minx

Hiya

Well I wanted to say a couple of things but neither of them are worth their own thread, so thought I'd start one for everyone to put their vague meaningless wonderings on.

Mine are as follows....

I worked for the first time last night since I've been up the duff. I am now officially back.

And then I dreamt I was being fisted by a woman. Which was nice.

And now I have a headache which isn't so nice.

So there you have it.

Brilliant idea minx.

Did the guy know you were pregnant before meeting you? did it add to his excitement? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Go and have an orgasm.....get rid of the headache.

Hehe, i wasn't dreaming of fisting but thinking about it when masturbating earlier, had to do it to get rid of pmt and it worked a treat smile.gif

I think you might be right with headache and orgasm, just started feeling sick too now.

Yep he knew I was pregnant, thought I ought to tell him cos he booked me without knowing. I've got a load of work sat waiting as soon as I get a proper bump!

Hopefully I can make up a bit for lost time now and get some money back in.

Might go for a play then have a nap and see how I feel after.

are you gonna do the stuff where crazy businessmen wear nappies and soil themselves as you breastfeed them? i saw a program on that once and there's hella good money in it.

but, you are sure you're pregnant and it's not just a big meal you ate, because jesus the other night i ate so much mashed potato i thought i was sigourney weaver in alien 3.

lol I actually got some guy ringing me up and asking me for the whole adult baby thing and I just couldn't get my head around it at all.

And yes, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/Thef...armsandlegs.jpg

Thats my little man.

awwwww, he's all 'fight the power' with his fist in the air, i'd be worried though, i mean, he doesn't seem to have any legs at all...

but seriously, you just posted a picture of a baby boy all naked and writhing in vaginal fluids.

and that makes you a PAEDOPHILE!!!

lololololol.

I am glad to hear that everything goes the normal way with your pregnancy. Sorry about your lack of money, but, anyway, welcome to the club. If you are comfortabely with your profession and need the money, I do not mind. Ignore the ones that try to punk you. If it feels fine for you, no problem for me.

Best wishes for the furure and remember: If you want a crumb, you do not have to take the whole bread.

QUOTE(Minx @ Apr 13 2007, 09:46 AM) [snapback]10738[/snapback]

lol I actually got some guy ringing me up and asking me for the whole adult baby thing and I just couldn't get my head around it at all.

And yes, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/Thef...armsandlegs.jpg

Thats my little man.

life, life, that thing, he, is really something... Edited by gninori

A lot of us find pregnancy very erotic, hope you have lots of interest from clients, but stay safe - ever thought of making some video footage to derive some income? I guess there are complications getting it posted and arranging payment....
BTW, I like the name you have chosen.

Video stuff is something I've been thinking about lately, and talked about briefly, but right now I'd struggle to find anyone I trust enough. Simple as that really.

OMG 25 weeks!!!

Oh and I saw my second client last night! Woohoo! Good thing about pregnancy is I can now cum really easily! Which is good.

Nipples are raw though now!

Anyone want to give me their thoughts on a well developed pelvic floor and serious pain???

QUOTE(Minx @ Apr 18 2007, 10:14 AM) [snapback]12284[/snapback]

Anyone want to give me their thoughts on a well developed pelvic floor and serious pain???

they're both OKAY in my book.

QUOTE(Minx @ Apr 18 2007, 03:14 AM) [snapback]12284[/snapback]

OMG 25 weeks!!!

I have not been through the entire birth process myself, being a male, but have indead watched one of my three sisters pass out from giving birth. Are you ready for this? My oldest sister's first son was 27.2 inches in length and 12 pounds 9.5 ounces. They were going to do a C-section but he had already turned and started down the canal. She was in labor for 17 hours. He came out and made no noises. They thought he had been oxygen starved while in the birth canal. They cleaned him and put him in the incubator and I walked over to see him. He looked up at me, and let out a sigh as if to say "that was tough, Uncle"!! We are very close for that reason today, as I think there was a bond there when he looked up and saw me. He loves his mom and dad and his other two brothers but there is something special between myself and him. He is now sixteen and has started driving, dating girls, football, and everything. He's so talented. Time passes so quickly, but just last weekend it was a social gathering for the family and he came over to me, put his arms around me, sat on my lap as much as a big kid can and said "I love you Unc". That just does it for me everyday!!! Good luck Minxie....

MD friends.gif

QUOTE(marlindickwater @ Apr 24 2007, 10:51 PM) [snapback]15056[/snapback]

I have not been through the entire birth process myself, being a male, but have indead watched one of my three sisters pass out from giving birth. Are you ready for this? My oldest sister's first son was 27.2 inches in length and 12 pounds 9.5 ounces. They were going to do a C-section but he had already turned and started down the canal. She was in labor for 17 hours. He came out and made no noises. They thought he had been oxygen starved while in the birth canal. They cleaned him and put him in the incubator and I walked over to see him. He looked up at me, and let out a sigh as if to say "that was tough, Uncle"!! We are very close for that reason today, as I think there was a bond there when he looked up and saw me. He loves his mom and dad and his other two brothers but there is something special between myself and him. He is now sixteen and has started driving, dating girls, football, and everything. He's so talented. Time passes so quickly, but just last weekend it was a social gathering for the family and he came over to me, put his arms around me, sat on my lap as much as a big kid can and said "I love you Unc". That just does it for me everyday!!! Good luck Minxie....
MD friends.gif

I liked your story, and the way you think (in other posts too); someth like that happened to me as well...
I have no childs my own and went to live with my actual partner when her childrens were small (her hausband died 2 years erlier, but it was more a liberation than a loss), I love them all but have a special bond to one of them. The moment your nephew looked up to you reminds me when this little girl looked up to me, she was sitting on the floor, a bit tired a bit sad and asked to me: "Can I call you daddy?". When someone young and defenceless asks for for your support... It`s nice to be so important for someone and it`s nice to give`em what they need: your love.

Hugs mate,

cb

Hiya

Thanks for your posts.

I found the cause of my pain, been diagnosed with SPD (google it!). And it's essentially very very very painful. And awkward. But at least I'm one of the few who can open my legs! In fact apart from being bloody agonising my hips are more flexible than they have been in a while!

I refuse to be scared by horror birth stories. At the end of the day he has to come out some how. And a few hours or more of pain and then its over is for me a lot more appealing than a section and weeks of being unable to do anything. I'm already struggling with not being able to do everything I want to right now!

And the way I figure it I've probably got a better chance than most at having a successful birth since I've got more awareness and muscle control than most. For a first baby you shouldn't feel it until 20 weeks ish, I felt mine at 13 because I know my body.

I just can't believe I'm 26 weeks today! Wow.

Yes, I reckon you have a good philosophy there, Minxie. Just think of all the women who line up for a second and a third- the experience hasn't put them off. There several excellent books about pregnancy and birth that put a positive perspective (it's a long time since I read any- all our offspring have grown up and left home)- I'm a bit like MD though- as a bloke, I don't want to presume to tell a woman what to think. Women have always managed this very well by themselves.
BTW, have you worked out who will be attending you at the time? Obstetrician? Midwife? GP? and where?

Cheers

Rushy Edited by Rushy

Erm don't know yet! Depends on the circumstances I would guess. there's a good chance I'll be induced (in 10 weeks wow!) and with the SPD as well who knows. I'll be in the hospital, as I'm the only one who seems to think home births are a good idea, and if he is huge and induced I'll have to be in hospital anyway.

QUOTE(Minx @ Apr 26 2007, 11:18 PM) [snapback]15854[/snapback]

Erm don't know yet! Depends on the circumstances I would guess. there's a good chance I'll be induced (in 10 weeks wow!) and with the SPD as well who knows. I'll be in the hospital, as I'm the only one who seems to think home births are a good idea, and if he is huge and induced I'll have to be in hospital anyway.

when i had my boys my eldest was full term and weighed7lb11.5oz. my other was smaller, well a little anyway.

i had all the horror stories told to me and i attended only one antenatal class, this was because what i saw not only scared the hell out of me but i hyperventilated and thought that i would deal with it when it happens.
i found that if i tensed up during contractions then the pain was worse but if i relaxed and breathed throught the contractions then i could cope better and lasted almost to the end without any pain relief, even then i only had gass and air, my eldest boy labour lasted 12 hours and my youngest was just under 3 hours.

if it is the first child, here they like you to be in hospital in case of complications, i had all mine in hospital and they were great, i had one midwife in attendance who was lovely and supportive.

you would have laughed as i found that i was in a lot of pain with my joints to the point that some days i would go up and down stairs on my bum and crawl around the house as i could not walk. but still i was only offered crutches, which i refused, and i still went full term.

i enjoyed my labour and the fact that i had more than one child should say it all, and i didnt pass out from it but i was tired, happy and tearful with joy when it was over.

if the hospital thinks that he is to huge for a natural birth then here the midwives and drs tell you and arrange a c section on a set date. they dont induce you just because the baby is big here.

either way minx enjoy being pregnant, and listen to your body as it will tell you what it needs, as for feeling the baby not untill 20 weeks, here the literature states that you can start to feel a baby move around 16 weeks, with my eldest son i was 24 weeks and didnt even know yet with my youngest son i noticed at 12 weeks the movement. we are all different in that concept but we are all the same when a baby is born, soppy and googoo eyed, Edited by kinkytrev and the mistress

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Apr 25 2007, 12:07 AM) [snapback]15186[/snapback]

I liked your story, and the way you think (in other posts too); someth like that happened to me as well...
I have no childs my own and went to live with my actual partner when her childrens were small (her hausband died 2 years erlier, but it was more a liberation than a loss), I love them all but have a special bond to one of them. The moment your nephew looked up to you reminds me when this little girl looked up to me, she was sitting on the floor, a bit tired a bit sad and asked to me: "Can I call you daddy?". When someone young and defenceless asks for for your support... It`s nice to be so important for someone and it`s nice to give`em what they need: your love.

Hugs mate,

cb

Back at ya CB!!! friends.gif

• 1 month later...
Well I now have a bump so as promised here's a couple of bump pics, albeit fully clothed!!!

I know I look fairly flat chested but when you think that actually I'm not you can see how huge bump is now.

IPB Image

IPB Image

having a carpet coloured dog is a dangerous move.

Unfortunately she's too big to tread on. Or miss. Or ignore.

And it means the dog hair doesn't show. It's a rented house, what can I say.

No but it looks like he's coming out the sun roof!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.