Minxie's Playground

minx

Minxie that looks like my second oldest sister during her final month. Here in the states we have Turkey's called Butterball, due to their size and weight. That defintely is a Butterball!!
How do you feel? Good days and bad I'm sure.
We're all hoping and wishing you well...

MD biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Edited by marlindickwater

How do I feel???

Erm hot, huge, fed up already and potentially another 7 weeks to go.

looking at your sig i see: only 50 days to go smile.gif smile.gif

be happy, you´re just beginning to experience the greatest joy life can offer: kids that is wub.gif

and i´m sure you´re happy and proud friends.gif and you have every reason to be wink.gif Edited by gershi

nice promising bump
i see that, despite the soon-to-come deliverance, the old habit of red-painting your toenails is not lost smile.gif
i hope you didnt use once dulux blink.gif Edited by gninori

• 3 weeks later...
Nothing yet, hoping it won't be long.

No sex drive, no anything drive, not sleeping, back and hips constantly hurt from developing SPD, can't even reach my toes now to paint them. Just generally very fed up.

And still the possibility of it being another seven weeks!

I've also taken the decision to give up "work", whether this will be permanent or not I don't yet know, but it's gone for the time being, I haven't worked in a while anyway and the last time I did work i had to ask the guy to stop as it was just too uncomfortable. Whoever thought I'd see the day!!!

Edited by Minx

Thanks for the news Minx, smile.gif so great changes are coming hu ? And yes I remember well when my wife was at that point, difficult to find the right position whenever you are. wink.gif The Board sends you the very best vibes ! love.gif (^ ^) love.gif Edited by Tangerine

Hopefully only a month, although the hospitals here allow you to go 10 days over your due date before they'll induce. I'm seeing the Dr tomorrow so hoping to get a closer date.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.