how to convince women...

epi

hi there.
i guess it´s a problem most of the men here know... i have a new girlfriend, we have good sex and all, but i´m very "anal-fixated" since a while, and i´ve got the feeling she is not (we´re only together since a cpl of weeks). with my former girlfriends, it wasn´t that much of a problem, i "introduced" them to anal sex and they liked it (well, a lot), although one of them stated that she would NEVER take it up the ass (yeah, right laugh.gif )...
but i mean, what´s the point? why are so many women against anal? is it about pain? is it about shit?
from my experience, women get comfortable with it, when they learn that it actually feels good to get their ass licked, touched etc, but i mean, how can you get there, when there´s a total barricade in their mind?
maybe some of the guys here can share their experiences and some of the ladies can tell, how they got into anal, too, and if they had any fears or aversions against it before...

Difficult to answer, especially after good meals, wines and spliff -hips- but i say that the most important aspect to me is how is the girl absolutely shy of her turd machine or not. More she feel fear and shame and feel dirty about her shit more it will be difficult to put her in anal games. Gawwk !! IPB Image (^^)

Anal sex for most women is taboo, so I really don't think that 2 weeks into something you should be pushing for it just yet. She needs to trust you first, and I think it might take quite a lot of convincing and working up to it for some women. Girls are quietly convinced that to like anal must mean there is something wrong with them, and to let someone do it is somehow dirty. It's a girl thing. I know that whilst I'd admit to friends about doing it and enjoying it it isn't really "accepted". Then again compared to fisting it's completely vanilla!

I say some women because I am probably not the best example!

Just take your time like you have done before. And at the end of the day remember not all women like the same stuff, I know women who absolutely love receiving oral sex, when personally I find it fairly boring for the most part and it does very little for me!

2 weeks is possibly a little soon to be thinking about anal stuff unless you are openly discussing your desires and making clear that anal sex is a huge turn on.
Anal sex is something that a lot of people feel uncomfortable about because they think it's dirty and embarrassing.
For me personally, i hated anal sex years ago. I would let my hubby do it very occasionally but only when i got drunk, it could then be passed off as a drunken thing. It didn't feel right with him because he made it feel dirty, i knew he would freak out if he saw a bit of poo on his penis which made me paranoid.

I then met a guy who was very openminded and openly discussed likes and dislikes and anal play was a huge love of his. I could see that he wouldn't be horrified if it got messy, it comes with the territory i guess. For the first time ever, i started to enjoy anal sex because i knew it was a huge turn on for him which obviously got me going too. Now, there's no going back.

don't get to antsy about that last comment, i swear it's really funny if you don't have a vagina.

QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Apr 13 2007, 05:58 AM) [snapback]10743[/snapback]

three words,

ro hyp nol!

consent in a bottle.

without it prom would have been just another teen dance pimp.gif

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Apr 13 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]10743[/snapback]

three words,

ro hyp nol!

consent in a bottle.

Hihihi, you badass....
Better Qualude, anyway. Americans know what I am talking about but never heared of it in Europe...
It relaxes you completely whitout knoking you out...I took it once and it was fun (1982 in California...)

cheers, buddies,

cb

• 2 weeks later...
for me i used to hate anal sex, but kinkytrev and i sat and talked and he knew that i was unsure about it, but he took things really slowly and gently.

i found that i liked him licking my ass while he was kissing and licking my body and the more things he did the more i wanted him to do to me, i enjoyed him rimming and fingering and now i really enjoy anal sex, but at times i admit that i just want him to play with my pussy.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.