How to pump

Make me loose

I've bought a penis pump to start pumping my prolapse out. How do I do it. Like how deep do I put the pump in what part of my insides do I pump once it's in and for how long at a time. Sorry for all the questions! Really excited x  

Hi Man ..... insides pump in anus  3 cm behind the sphincter muscle, and pumping is with a low pressure of 25 to 35 minutes per session

Enjoy ..... :) 

• 3 weeks later...

I also bought a pump today, very cheap but it does the job.

Are there more tips? I bought it for the intention of prolapse. What should I do with my pump?

9 hours ago, ARB94 said:

I also bought a pump today, very cheap but it does the job.

Are there more tips? I bought it for the intention of prolapse. What should I do with my pump?

Hi

The following threads from this board contain some useful tips and discussions about pumping, prolapsing and some related topics (In no particular order, though I tried to put the detailed ones higher up on the list) (I'll add others if I find them):

/108869-prolapse-without-use-of-pump/
/117305-grow-my-prolapse/
/112673-any-advices/
/112279-how-do-i-prolapse/
/98115-prolapse-is-it-worth-it/
/103493-question-about-pumping/
/107546-to-pump-or-to-not-to-pump/
/113183-internal-prolapse/
/117408-weighted-pump/
/107228-ass-pumping-tips/
/116885-pumping-frequency/
/114691-pumping-issues/
/110709-prolapse-help/
/118438-how-to-pump/
/116753-poppers-and-prolapsing/
/107829-does-gaping-and-prolapsing-cause-incontinence/

Edited by jeffb
added more links

40 minutes ago, jeffb said:

This is excellent! My only problem now is that my pump is too thick for my anus. I can't get it inside no matter how  much I lube it up.

Got any topics on how to dilate?

I'm afraid I don't have any plugs, basically anything that opens up will work, maybe a bottle.

This has been great help, thank you.

If I were you I would start playing with fruits for example apples. In the beginning try to start with small ones and then proceed in size. From experience I can say it will hurt a bit sometimes but eventually you will manage to get the pump inside. The patience is the most important factor in this case. Btw if you want to see 'rapid' growth in either thickness or length of your prolapse you probably should start trying to push it out as hard as you can along with putting your fingers behind the sphincter and stretching it.

Wish you good luck

9 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

If I were you I would start playing with fruits for example apples. In the beginning try to start with small ones and then proceed in size. From experience I can say it will hurt a bit sometimes but eventually you will manage to get the pump inside. The patience is the most important factor in this case. Btw if you want to see 'rapid' growth in either thickness or length of your prolapse you probably should start trying to push it out as hard as you can along with putting your fingers behind the sphincter and stretching it.

Wish you good luck

Thanks for the advice! I'll follow it as soon as possible

• 5 weeks later...

Guys there is announcement to make. I asked our big mentor how can one achieve such a big prolapse and he told me a few things. I've been tryng them for 3 days and it's already 2 times bigger. If you're interested then read further. The most efficient method is to try inserting natural soap up into the butt not liquids but a whole bar of it. Burning sensation becomes so huge that you can't stand it and that results in expelling it but it allows one to push much futher and with much more power than it is possible on your own. If you're looking for extreme result try squatting hold your sphincter make the prolapse come out and push the bar inside. Now you will be trully able to feel it trying to get outside.

Thank our biggest guy on this forum :) ( and that's not me !)

On 9/6/2016 at 3:33 AM, buskowianka12 said:

Guys there is announcement to make. I asked our big mentor how can one achieve such a big prolapse and he told me a few things. I've been tryng them for 3 days and it's already 2 times bigger. If you're interested then read further. The most efficient method is to try inserting natural soap up into the butt not liquids but a whole bar of it. Burning sensation becomes so huge that you can't stand it and that results in expelling it but it allows one to push much futher and with much more power than it is possible on your own. If you're looking for extreme result try squatting hold your sphincter make the prolapse come out and push the bar inside. Now you will be trully able to feel it trying to get outside.

Thank our biggest guy on this forum :) ( and that's not me !)

Wow, sounds painful, but if it works it's fine by me.

Got any before/after pics? Who's this "mentor" you mentioned? How long does the burning sensation last? Should I use a regular body soap or a neutral Dove odorless one?

Just came back from holiday. Anyway I'm not exactly sure if the guy I mentioned would like to be even more recognizable than he is currently. Even though I assure you he has the biggest prolapse we've ever seen. The burning sensation lasts for one day. It's not like it hurts for the entire day but after a session you will have to make a break of this one day period time so that the pain could disappear and you could try again. I just got further information claiming that squatting under shower and grasping prolapse with both hands trying to strech it as much as it is possible for the current level of pain can damage come connections in colon leading to bigger prolapse. And that I will personally check tomorrow if it's true :P 

On 10.09.2016 at 6:11 PM, ARB94 said:

Wow, sounds painful, but if it works it's fine by me.

Got any before/after pics? Who's this "mentor" you mentioned? How long does the burning sensation last? Should I use a regular body soap or a neutral Dove odorless one?

About your question I tried both red random soap with strawberry perfume and also pure natural odorless and I'm sure the first one won't give such an irritation than the other one. Just make sure you want it before you try it. :P

Hope it helps even more!

3 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

Just came back from holiday. Anyway I'm not exactly sure if the guy I mentioned would like to be even more recognizable than he is currently. Even though I assure you he has the biggest prolapse we've ever seen. The burning sensation lasts for one day. It's not like it hurts for the entire day but after a session you will have to make a break of this one day period time so that the pain could disappear and you could try again. I just got further information claiming that squatting under shower and grasping prolapse with both hands trying to strech it as much as it is possible for the current level of pain can damage come connections in colon leading to bigger prolapse. And that I will personally check tomorrow if it's true :P 

About your question I tried both red random soap with strawberry perfume and also pure natural odorless and I'm sure the first one won't give such an irritation than the other one. Just make sure you want it before you try it. :P

Hope it helps even more!

Great, I'll try it as you said it, I'm not at a rosebutt level, so my results won't be as impressive, but I'll keep informed. I may have a clue of who this mentor is, and if it is who I think it is, I will do anything he says to be like him.

Thanks for the detailed info!

18 hours ago, ARB94 said:

Great, I'll try it as you said it, I'm not at a rosebutt level, so my results won't be as impressive, but I'll keep informed. I may have a clue of who this mentor is, and if it is who I think it is, I will do anything he says to be like him.

Thanks for the detailed info!

A remark has to be made. As I've already said in my previous post I've tried the method but I didn't stretch it to my absolutely limit but rather to the 1/2 of it. My prolapse hasn't got bigger but rather it appeared to protrude from butthole much easier than usual and that means the results are visible. The only cost of it was a slight bleeding which stopped after 2 or 3 minutes. Anyway I wanted to say be careful and know ur limits as, if I believe correctly, no one wants to go to the E.R. Just stretch it slowly like veryyyyyy sloooooooooooooooow and then make it to ur limit. :)

On 9/22/2016 at 6:00 AM, buskowianka12 said:

Any of you guys trying or having any progress? :P

Well, I tried the soap method once, been meaning to do it again but I'd rather not spend an hour in the bathroom since I live with my family.

It was more irritating than painful, the sensation lasted pretty much about an hour and a half, followed by an all day swollen sensation, I definitely feel a progress inside. Nothing visible yet though.

Following all of stated advise I have come tp major breakthrough because after todays session the prolapse jsut popped outside and the feeling connected with it was fairly similiar. I was pushing as hard as I could and suddenly I felt like something is trying to get out of it and boom. It happened and now it is MUCH bigger. Gonna post photos in the evening.

:)

9 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

Following all of stated advise I have come tp major breakthrough because after todays session the prolapse jsut popped outside and the feeling connected with it was fairly similiar. I was pushing as hard as I could and suddenly I felt like something is trying to get out of it and boom. It happened and now it is MUCH bigger. Gonna post photos in the evening.

:)

Looking forward to those pictures!

On 10/1/2016 at 2:13 AM, 1337shiznit said:

Please don't use soap, it can cause damage...

Pumping and stretching (with proper butt plugs - don't insert anything glass in your butt) over time is the way.

I'm what sense does soap damage?

If one use it too much then it can lead to major damage to the mucous membrane located in the anus but such effect can be also caused by too extensive pumping too wide insertions or even unhealthy diet.

Just be cautious - like with anything during lifetime

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.