How do I prolapse?

jdeesohs2012

My ass can stretch really, really wide. 5" wide, in fact, is my current limit. But even after all this intense stretching, I still can't seem to pop out a huge prolapse. I can see it behind the lips, but it won't come out. I've recently bought a penis pump that I insert in my ass and pump the inside of my ass out and after that, the rose stays about flush with the lips, but it won't actually hang out. Bare in mind, I want a big, hanging prolapse to play with and stretch it as well, but I can't coax it to come out. What's the deal?? How do I make my very flexible butt hole develop a big, hanging rosebutt that I can push out without my hands?

• 2 weeks later...

I am definitely enjoying it. I was just wondering if I need to work on depth to make the prolapse pop out more or buy a higher quality pump or if it'll just do it on it's own after a while..

Everyone is different. There are no real rules to it. I've been at this for over 15 years and don't yet have a full prolapse that hangs like many people around here. But that doesn't stop me from plugging, pumping and fisting my kunt on an almost daily basis. At every chance you get, push that muscle out HARD. Your body will get the message eventually. But more importantly, listen to your body. It'll never lie to you.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.