Prolapse without use of pump.

hpc

Hi. I can play with some huge toys. 4.5 inch diameter etc and therefore have a huge rose but no prolapse. Is it possible to achieve a prolpase by just fisting or anal play and without the use of a pump?

it will be quite difficult and will take time if you dont want to use pump. You can do squeeze technique. But i can cause un wanted effect like other organ prolapse (inestinal hernia, prolapse vertebra disk, or blood vessel bust due to hig pressure).

I've developed a nice rose just from heavy anal play, I can't see why with some time and effort why you can't develop it into a prolapse, sure it would be quicker to use a pump but Personally i would want to know that my prolapse was from truly abusing my ass and i would get more satisfaction from the achievement :) Edited by Anon42

My expérience is as Melvin says : wide dilatation and pumping is the fastest way to develop your rose and obtain a nice prolapse.

The only difficulty is to be patient and carefull with pumping : you have to pump hard but without pain…

Good luck for your work and show us the result

it takes me five years to get beautiful prolapse.

If you do too much dilatation also u will not notice your rose grow, because anus is too loose and your prolapse will goes back inside.

You can try the other day, pumping only no dilatation, and your anus will squeeze and hold your prolapse. and you will see a beautiful prolapse.

Just got a penis pump and as you guys said in previous posts I tried to get it inside but found it extremely difficult. Obviously it's not the girth but the fact that it is hollow. Any tips on how to get the pump in beyond the first ring?

Start by inserting a rambone, or any other 2 1/4" or wider cylindrical toy in there first. You need to go in probably 6 inches or close to it. The outside diameter of your pump should be close to the same size. Sounds like you just need a little warm up. Edited by Rosebutt Ninja

simple penis pump can do the job.

I agree whit that.

You can also try a deep insertion with a cilindrical dildo retiring it at different speeds till you find the adecuate to create a prolapse.

hpc, sorry to mention to dilate your anus first, because i don't need to dilate to put the pump inside. Yes you have to dilate and put some jelly or any lubricant at the rim of the pump and put slowly. Be careful about the rim of the pump, some has sharp edge. Try to avoid the sharp edge pump, try to use the rounded opening pump.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PuckeredUp

I just got the Master Series Intake 2" Anal Suction Device through Amazon for only about $12. Haven't used it yet though. Anyone else ever try it? It still works on the principal of suction, but without a pump. It has a screw that you turn that draws a seal up into the cylinder, creating a vacuum (like a syringe). It seems pretty well made and I tried it on the palm of my hand and it created A LOT of suction with just a few twists of the screw! I'll let you know how my experience with it goes!

I've tried it and generally enjoyed it. My recommendation is to take it easy the first couple of times if you've never pumped before, on account of the great suction it can provide.

I just recently started using a small diameter/ short length cylinder. I believe it was marketed as a penis head pump.
The nice thing that I've found about it is that I can bury it DEEP and start pumping. It draws my assmeat from way deep inside. I can then push out and then let it fall back in. It's loosening the muscle bands slowly but surely. I can see a difference in the size and shape of my rose/prolapse already.

• 5 months later...
Guest PuckeredUp

I just got the Master Series Intake 2" Anal Suction Device through Amazon for only about $12. Haven't used it yet though. Anyone else ever try it? It still works on the principal of suction, but without a pump. It has a screw that you turn that draws a seal up into the cylinder, creating a vacuum (like a syringe). It seems pretty well made and I tried it on the palm of my hand and it created A LOT of suction with just a few twists of the screw! I'll let you know how my experience with it goes!

Just realized I never updated my experience with this thing! Unfortunately, it didn't last long because it popped off of my ass and fell onto my tile floor which resulted in a crack in the plastic housing. Obviously it wouldn't be safe to use after that so it had to get tossed out after only a few uses. On the positive side, I did achieve my first ever hands-free orgasm while using it thanks to the intense suction feeling that was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Very pleasurable! I never did achieve a prolapse from using it though. It just made my sphincter puffy. After reading some other posts on anal pumping I've realized that the advantage to using a penis pump is that you can insert it and draw your colon out from the inside, which would obviously be much more effective at producing the desired result. Anyway, if you'd like to try the MSASD I recommend having a friend help out because it's somewhat difficult to position and use effectively without being very limber (which is why I ended up breaking it).

• 2 months later...

I've found the best way to get the tube inside my ass is to keep the air release valve "open" so that air can move in and out as needed. I'm not sure exactly why it works, but it does for me.

• 1 month later...

Pumping the prolapse is such a great feeling, if you haven't tried it you're missing out on some fun.  It often puts pressure on the prostate in effect milking it.  I find the penis pumps are too narrow to develop at big wide prolapse but have used them to try to gain some length. I modify hard plastic drink containers that are bigger. I never use glass out of breakage fear

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.