BAD MALES ON THIS SITE

anllover

i remember when this forum wasn't just a big group of self applauding moderators playing spunky biscuit with everyone's feelings.

good day to you sirs.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, I only stop in on this topic sporadically just to see what the imPOtant people are thinking(just joking, there)

We cannot stop change.

I remember a little bar we used to hang out in on Maui...a little dive(one of the last at the time, there)....

you could almost feel the sun setting on your drink before you stumbled home to a simple dinner of fried aloha pork....

then about a 1000 tooourists found it...... then, so much for the drunk bartender making sure U had a friend drive you home....U were lucky if they didn't call the cops on U for making a disturbance in their bar/restaurant for upsetting the Paying customers

Times change, my friends....

The internet desires become more demanding every day---

give-me, give-me, give-me---gimee, gimee, gimee...

by that I mean- WE WANT WHAT WE WANT....& there are SO MANY "WE'S" now ALL WANTING.....

We are all so greedy for everyone to feed us WHAT WE WANT.....

Butt enough serious, morbid thinking- a sure sign of the maturity I will NOT accept---

I enjoy all our moderators slap-stick, back-& forth, frivolous comments---

& THAT is the ONE thing that is still keeping THIS SITE separate from the feeding frenzy that IS the INTerNET---

The human quality---we all have dreams, desires, wants, & faults....

How is everyone out there doing today???

Best Wishes, you all--bumperfan

QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Nov 12 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]64259[/snapback]

i remember when this forum wasn't just a big group of self applauding moderators playing spunky biscuit with everyone's feelings.

good day to you sirs.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Muahahha RSBB a big group of 4 self applauding mods, nice trolling at last ! jester.gif

I follow your advice and don't post a silly pix in this answer for a change, but I've soaked my spunky biscuit in a bowl of dicks and it was really tasty, thanks for the recipe, pal ! laugh.gif (^^^) laugh.gif Edited by Tangerine

QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Nov 12 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]64259[/snapback]

good day to you sirs.

i remember when this forum was a great community made of good members AND good mods. i don´t see that we mods have changed so much wink.gif but maybe 4 mods who became friends and act like this is too much for some people friends.gif laugh.gif

but nonetheless i wish you a good day too (and i really mean this) cool.gif

and without a quote: cb and bumperfan - you´re great, simply GREAT friends.gif smile.gif

and now i´m going to eat my daily bowl of dicks tongue.gif (sorry, couldn´t resist jester.gif crazy.gif ) Edited by gershi

• 2 weeks later...
Back to the pictures in threads thing I realised why I don't like it....it feels like you all have the same sense of humour and your own little club, which obviously you do to some extent, but I feel like I'm intruding on that when you get going.

And twats like kinky1968 don't help.

Of course Minx we mods, Gni, Gershi , Anl, Z3 and me share the same sense of humour and cultural references and it may sound like a private club for someone but in fact no, please don't dare to play with us, it's an open club for fun, lady ! smile.gif friends.gif (^^^) love.gif Edited by Tangerine

I know that! Half the time I don't get it though, and even more so now I'm sleep deprived!!!

It was only because someone said it about my little "group" on another forum that it twigged about here.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.