To ALL GIRLS from rosebuttboard

xthorgal

This is litle anonce from me tongue.gif

If You are a girl please visit folowing topic:
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=9981

or if link will not run go to:
ROSEBUTTBOARD > GENERAL FORUM > ANNOUNCE > PRIVATE ANNOUNCE > to topic titled: "Administrator poszukuje... / Administrator looking for...,"

x.gif Edited by xthorgal

the link won't let me in.

i even went and changed the gender in my profile to female.

but it still wont let me in.

what is in this female only thread?

is it BOOBIES!

let me see!

like is posible that link not run???

QUOTE(xthorgal @ Oct 17 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]58821[/snapback]

like is posible that link not run???

look in admin panel for permissions. i think topic is set for moderators only (for practice try wink.gif ). i bet you have better chance to get girl now IF you make a polish girl moderator jester.gif or set permissions to all laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

all is okay with topic...

you might want to change the permissions if you're after a slightly wider audience than tangerine.

and i can't find any private announce subforum either.

fascists.

QUOTE(xthorgal @ Oct 17 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]58834[/snapback]

all is okay with topic...

NO IT ISNT!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Oct 17 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]58842[/snapback]

you might want to change the permissions if you're after a slightly wider audience than tangerine.

and i can't find any private announce subforum either.

fascists.

detective anl will give you a play by play...... XT was making the private announce for himself BUT wanted to practice it first... but instead of making it invisible he made the ENTIRE PRIVATE ANNOUNCE SUBFORUM invisible to ALL MEMBERS and only visible to mods, then asking us what we thought of his add. this making invisible of the subforum was NEVER UNDID therefor no date for the BIG MAN> laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Edited by anllover

QUOTE(xthorgal @ Oct 17 2007, 06:05 PM) [snapback]58855[/snapback]

fixed

bravo notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif but do you know why my wife now wants to travel to Poland? i'm up for the vodka jester.gif

honestly now i think you have much better chance on scoring, although it did sound like tangerine was interested IF you arent homophobic muhahahah tongue.gif

Don't misunderstand my emoticons Sherllover Analmes, I was a competitor for Budzia pants in the past but not presently for XT eyes, altought I'm much more bi since I mod hundred of topics full of male asshole wonders here. biggrin.gif laugh.gif Don't be afraid XT I won't drive to you in Poland without taking Gershi in Germany first so it will just be hugs wink.gif Good luck ! smile.gif(^^) jester.gif

;-P

And about error: This were reason that normal members totally not see private anonce section in all. There were bug in settings.
Thanks for info me about.

QUOTE(prolaptotron @ Oct 18 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]59078[/snapback]

bah! not the kind of boobies i was expecting.

well...

"To ALL GIRLS from rosebuttboard, from administrator"

tongue.gif

and on serious.. is just my private anonce. Nothing more.

QUOTE(Minx @ Oct 19 2007, 11:16 PM) [snapback]59323[/snapback]

see now it wasn't all the girls was it....

"See? Now, it wasn't all the girls, was it?" --> it take me time to translate. Even now I`m not fully shure ;-)

...well I targeted to girls... mostly this in Poland and in countries around... friends.gif

anyway any reply better then no reply jester.gif Edited by xthorgal

Sorry...I meant that you've ruled out a lot of girls with different things, so you didn't mean all the girls to start with.

It's an English thing, don't worry about it. x

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.