Question for those with a full prolapse

BillyBat

When you were finally able to push out your prolapse, did it happen suddenly? like you had a long hard anal session one day and then suddenly you had a prolapse? or did it grow slowly over a long period of time?

I know the anal tubes and intestines and whatnot are all held in place by a sort of stretchy webbing of tissue. Is it possible for some of these areas of webbing to overstretch or just plain break causing the prolapse to suddenly fall out?

[quote name='BillyBat' date='25 June 2014 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1403734957' post='1145387']
When you were finally able to push out your prolapse, did it happen suddenly? like you had a long hard anal session one day and then suddenly you had a prolapse? or did it grow slowly over a long period of time?

I know the anal tubes and intestines and whatnot are all held in place by a sort of stretchy webbing of tissue. Is it possible for some of these areas of webbing to overstretch or just plain break causing the prolapse to suddenly fall out?
[/quote]

I think it happens over time.

And yes, that's pretty much what happens.

• 2 weeks later...
Share my experience, it happenes slowly. First feel something comming out small, and doing pumping and comming out slowly. Not like droping something suddenly.

for many years I played with larger and larger anal toys, and noticed then that I was developing as medium size rose bud, although I did not know that much about them at that time. It would appear on it/s own, after removing a toy, but then drop back in by it's self. When I found out about pumping and actually tried it that was when the rose bud came into full bloom. over the last couple of years with more and bigger toy play and pumping had some pretty good growth. I'm pretty sure that I am stretching out those fibers and ligaments that hold all in place, but slowly and with breaks. There are also muscles involved and we all know that exercising builds up muscle strength which I think will help with control of the prolapse a bit better. The very best to hope for is that one can develop a great prolpapse but do so that there is still  control left. While exotic erotic and just fun I would not want a permanent dangling prolapse.

But since my wandering may have not covered the post, mine was slow developing also.

I don't know what you mean by a "full prolapse", but I had nothing at all without pumping. Unless you are doing something wrong, it won't come from normal anal play in my opinion.

well i have never pumped my hole (but i plan to get a pump soon) and just through fisting and pushing i have maneged to get a bit of a prolapse. it happens slowy over a period of years but every now and then i feel it come out a bit more than it has before, its so hot when that happens. ;)

When I push hard on the toilet it comes out. Sometimes I can flex my asshole and it will pop right back in, sometimes it doesn't and I need gravity - point my ass up, and then it falls back in. but doesn't  come out from by coughing or sneezing. In otherwords just going about normal daily activiites it doesn't accidentally fall out :crazy: but after some major play it will stay out and I have to push it back in.

I've seen a guy push a small bud out and this guy never had more than a finger in his ass, so my theory of having to be stretched went out the window with that. But to get it bigger I believe stretching and pumping is needed.

For me after about a year of ramming my ass with dick rambone dildo, I pulled my assopen with my fingers and pushed super hard and out it popped, and was a full rose out about 1/2 ". Then just from doing it often it went to 2". Sometime after that I used a pump and plus pushing it out often went to 3". Measured it 3 years ago during a scene and it was 4". Since then I have especially felt the gains, each time about 1/8 - 1/4 " not from pumping but from pushing, and at times can get it out( I havent actually measured it but would guestimate) 5 - 6".

It's amazing when it is out this much, crazy yet so awesome, but I can't always get it out so much, it really depends on the state of my ass, stretched is good, sore is not and when  pushing it out during a long cam session it gets tired, if it's out too long it gets cold. The smallest of a nick from a finger nail will make it bleed, as well as facial stubble (or pussy stubble for that matter)...all u wanna be rose munchers, nice and smooth please:D 

Question for DG, but for every stretcher out there as well:

What is your ass like after a long period of not playing? How tight does it get and how much can you take after not playing for awhile? Does it take long to get it back to full stretched?

I'm still a semi-amateur at this, and enjoy reading other experiences and learning the in's and out's of it all (pun intended). I've got slightly larger than a soda can in before, but it is usually a month or so between sessions for me. Just curious with others experiences with long dry spells so to speak.

Thank you for the response DG i can feel my prolapse starting to push my arse open now when i try and i love the feeling just not sure how happy i would be if it just started coming out at work and stuff

If u don't have that problem then i think i will be pretty safe cause only my wife cares about playing with my butt hole. Unlike the few million people around the world that would give u a hand any time no punt intended 

What is your ass like after a long period of not playing? How tight does it get and how much can you take after not playing for awhile? Does it take long to get it back to full stretched?

I think it depends on how stretched you were and how long you went without stretching. In terms of exercise science once a week is sufficient to maintain flexibility and I dare say the ass is probably the same. I've let it go for 3-6 months and it does take a month or two (once per week at least) to get back to the previous stretch.

I think the longest Ive gone without playing is 2 weeks. Doesn't take long to stretch, maybe a half hour using standard size toys, fingers 1,2,3,4, fist and large but gentle toys (like the inflatable)

After a day of big stretching, I wake up the next day with normal tightness.

DGG = DF, Mistress of our dreams, Lady of our board, we believe your words, we worship your experiences (and your ass... :jester:)  :love:

Edited by gninori

DDG is great for sharing her experiences so openly.

I remember some talkshow where a "doctor" was chastening Sasha Grey in words like: "Oh, that kind of violent anal play will get you an anal prolapse, and you will need surgery and wear diapers for the rest of your life!"

Bullshit I say.

It seems to me that an aquiered prolapse is different than an accidental prolapse. I'm comparing to it gymnast stretching a leg behind her head as apposed to someone twisting that leg forcefully. Giving time and love to your rose doesn't damage you. :)

Guest matthew.winterbottom

It seems to me that an aquiered prolapse is different than an accidental prolapse.

This is what I've been thinking for a while! If your prolapse happens as a result of age or some other condition and you have no desire for it to happen and no control over it, then I figure that's one thing. But if your prolapse only happens because you've made a conscious decision to stretch your asshole, pump it and push out your rosebutt then I figure that has to be different. Right?

At the same time though, part of me (quite a dark part of me) kinda wants it to be permanent and to lose control of it. I would imagine that if I had lost control of it then I probably wouldn't feel this way, but as it stands the thought of it just flopping out when I sneeze or cough is a huge turn on. I should probably take a break, but lately every time I go to the bathroom I finger my asshole and push out my rose just to see if it's grown... I definitely need to take a break but it feels so damn good.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.