Ideas on how to prevent and/or treat irritation during anal play?

tzstt

Every once in a while, anal play causes a bit of irritation for me (redness, swelling and burning), which makes the experience less enjoyable: seems to depend on how aggressive I am, the lube I am using and/or toy I am using, or some combination of all of the above. Does anyone have any tips/tricks to keeping irritation at bay during anal play?

[quote name='nicopama' date='03 April 2014 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1396575729' post='1069667']
I just can not understand why happens that someone ask for something but does not reply...
[/quote]

Welcome to Rosebuttboard...

Slowly игра ..... Enjoy ..... :)

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='04 April 2014 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1396603349' post='1069948']
Welcome to Rosebuttboard...
[/quote]

LOL! Maybe they figured out the problem was inserting a cheese grater or something??? LOL

• 1 month later...
probably the reason I never replied is because this website never bothers to tell me if I have a response to my posts.

regarding the irritation - it was the outer lips which would get red and swollen and burning despite using plenty of lube, and it became much more difficult to insert things Edited by tzstt

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.