Most efficient careless method

Malthael

First of all I would like to completely avoid any healthcare discussion.

I ask this because I am interested in what you all are able to come up with.

The question IS: How to get prolapsed ass as fast as possible? Simply what way would you "not choose" because you want to remain healthy. So how to destroy muscless in our assholes?

[quote name='redrick' date='14 March 2014 - 03:46 PM' timestamp='1394808413' post='1049408']
I would guess huge toys with little lube and lots of pumping
[/quote]

Thanks for answer, I was thinking this way and I think that the more huge toy is the faster the destruction is. I mean even using things that wont fit in the hole can do a lot.

You may find that backfiring on you. Cramming gigantic objects in night do damage to your outer anal ring, rendering the entrance unusable. If the entrance is wrecked, you can't get anything inside. So no prolapse.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='14 March 2014 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1394809968' post='1049446']
You may find that backfiring on you. Cramming gigantic objects in night do damage to your outer anal ring, rendering the entrance unusable. If the entrance is wrecked, you can't get anything inside. So no prolapse.
[/quote]

Oh i did not know that.

Redrick said that less lube would help to do that, when I was like 14 I used to make balls from toilet paper and insert them into my ass. If I would do that enough times, anal could be dry inside, wouldnt be there better chance to wreck it inside, and then get anal prolapsed?

[quote name='Malthael' date='14 March 2014 - 11:07 AM' timestamp='1394813277' post='1049489']
Oh i did not know that.

Redrick said that less lube would help to do that, when I was like 14 I used to make balls from toilet paper and insert them into my ass. If I would do that enough times, anal could be dry inside, wouldnt be there better chance to wreck it inside, and then get anal prolapsed?
[/quote]

I have no idea what that means.

I would probably go medieval with a Choke Pear: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choke_pear_%28torture%29

The mechanism is strong enough to spread the anus to the point of tearing the sphincter muscle. When that is done, the colon would have no resistance from large objects (wine bottle, melons etc.).

Prolapse would be effortless, as there is nothing to hold the colon inside. Edited by ServerBoy

Well, i think it is not a question of how much brute force you should use. It is about the frequency.

Practice daily with the usual methodes (toys, pumping, etc.) and you will get your results ... without ending up in a ER. ;)

Am I understanding this right, you want to have a rosebutt and you want it fast?
What size toys are you currently using or do you have someone who can fist?

Trying to achieve that in a short amount of time seems very dangerous.
Slow and steady is the way to go. If you damage yourself,
you may not be able to play for a long time or indefinitely.
What good is an asshole you cannot play with? ;)

Rosebutt Ninja:

To asnwer your questions ;)

1) I want to have a "prolapse" pretty fast yes.
2) No I dont have anyone to fist me and I dont have toys because I cant afford them.
3) I know that it can be dangerous. I have read many ways how to do that slowly with minimum of (or none)pain. But because I really love the vision of having that cute rose outside of my bottom, I am looking for something a bit painful/dangerous yet not too damaging, my ass but still efficient enough to get prolapse pretty fast ;)

[quote name='Malthael' date='16 March 2014 - 07:22 AM' timestamp='1394954565' post='1050922']
Rosebutt Ninja:

To asnwer your questions ;)

1) I want to have a "prolapse" pretty fast yes.
2) No I dont have anyone to fist me and I dont have toys because I cant afford them.
3) I know that it can be dangerous. I have read many ways how to do that slowly with minimum of (or none)pain. But because I really love the vision of having that cute rose outside of my bottom, I am looking for something a bit painful/dangerous yet not too damaging, my ass but still efficient enough to get prolapse pretty fast ;)
[/quote]

Sounds like you'll have to spread your hole open and push but without stretching out much, I don't think prolapse is an option. It may take a lot of straining which has it's own drawbacks. Sounds like you need to find some objects to open you up before you can expect to prolapse. They don't have to be "adult toys", you can try vegetables or other household items. There may be methods to achieve what you're talking about but I am unaware of them.

Good luck, show us a pic if you get it!

[quote name='Rosebutt Ninja' date='16 March 2014 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1394995466' post='1051363']
Sounds like you'll have to spread your hole open and push but without stretching out much, I don't think prolapse is an option. It may take a lot of straining which has it's own drawbacks. Sounds like you need to find some objects to open you up before you can expect to prolapse. They don't have to be "adult toys", you can try vegetables or other household items. There may be methods to achieve what you're talking about but I am unaware of them.

Good luck, show us a pic if you get it!
[/quote]

I think that I could use some bigger balls that would fit inside and then just close my ass and push against the balls inside. Yeah vegetables xD Cucumbers are my friends xD love to find bigger ones ;) And yes if I will get some result I will show some pictures of course, I got some pictures here already: http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=92456

I was always hesitant about making my hole rosebutt because of the risks and my doubts whether it would go back into place. Bell pepper and apple expulsion was where I started noticing my natural rosebutt rather than forcing it. Now I am comfortable with showing it off but I don't push too hard. I always think about the weight lifter guy who picked up the barbell and his guts pushed out of his trousers for all to see. I definitely don't want to have that happen to me. I checked out your picture thread. You have a good rose going on there. Maybe you should try doing that hole stretching while upright instead of bending over and you may see some prolapse.

Pumping is the only way to do it fast. You only need to do it for about 10 minutes every day. Obviously stop if you get pain, blood etc. Otherwise, you'll have a decent prolapse in a month or so.

• 2 weeks later...
definitely pumping. if you really want a "wrecked" ass then extreme pumping will get you there. Of course you will probably have a huge chunk of colon always hanging out of your ass and will definitely need medical help. Just a note the ass hole does not hold in the colon. there are all kinds of muscle and ligament connections up in the intestine area that hold them in place. As you develop a rosebud and into a prolapse you are stretching all that stuff, or pump to hard and ripping and tearing

[quote name='skifreak' date='30 March 2014 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1396225992' post='1065704']
definitely pumping. if you really want a "wrecked" ass then extreme pumping will get you there. Of course you will probably have a huge chunk of colon always hanging out of your ass and will definitely need medical help. Just a note the ass hole does not hold in the colon. there are all kinds of muscle and ligament connections up in the intestine area that hold them in place. As you develop a rosebud and into a prolapse you are stretching all that stuff, or pump to hard and ripping and tearing
[/quote]

There are those of us who have a propensity towards prolapsing (Bud_Man, Timmypighole, etc) but most of us don't and for those of us in that group, we HAVE to take it slow. I've been pumping for over 15 years and only have a respectable rosebutt, not a full-thickness prolapse like some folks here (ski freak, etc). You have to take your time with this. Give your body time to adjust.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='31 March 2014 - 09:33 AM' timestamp='1396254839' post='1065994']
There are those of us who have a propensity towards prolapsing (Bud_Man, Timmypighole, etc) but most of us don't and for those of us in that group, we HAVE to take it slow. I've been pumping for over 15 years and only have a respectable rosebutt, not a full-thickness prolapse like some folks here (ski freak, etc). You have to take your time with this. Give your body time to adjust.
[/quote]

Okay thank you for post ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.