how to prolapse?

pandaballs

How do you prolapse?
i saw most people use penis pumps
i want to start that too, can you recommend any pump (pref. amazon)
how does it feel?

[quote name='pandaballs' date='20 February 2014 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1392913784' post='1028031']
How do you prolapse?
i saw most people use penis pumps
i want to start that too, can you recommend any pump (pref. amazon)
how does it feel?
[/quote]

There's SO many threads on here asking the same question. So I'll repeat what I've said in the past- first off, everyone is different. I've been pumping, plugging and self-fisting my ass since the mid-'90's and am just now developing a respectable prolapse. But there folks here and elsewhere who just started recently and have full, thick 4" long hanging prolapses. Don't see developing a prolapse as a race- you'll most likely injure yourself. See it as a pleasurable journey.

That being said, you'll have to experiment and find what works best. Some folks get a giant prolapse just from fisting. Some from toy play. Others from plugging. Some from pumping. And some from a combination. If you're going to pump route, I can't reiterate enough that you put the pump (a regular cock pump will do) INSIDE your anal ring not ON it. If you do that, you'll more likely than not give yourself inflamed hemorrhoids. And you do NOT want that. Stretch your ring first and get it nice and loose then put the pump in and gently apply pressure.

[quote name='Melvin' date='25 February 2014 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1393341809' post='1032712']
start from small pump, say 6inch circumference, which can goes into your anus, beyond the anal sphincter
[/quote]

please explain, i dont really understand.
>small pump
and
> 6inch circumference

the biggest i can take is about 8cm / 3.2inch

EDIT:

sorry i read diameter instead of circumf.
now its making sense :D Edited by pandaballs

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.