Best Lubricant

sayou411

J-lube with glycerine, the best for me : extra-slick, thick, and doesn't dry for a long time.

here is the recipe :
[list]
[*]make a mix of glycerine/water (in %) around 20/80
[*]boil it slightly
[*]add j-lube, mix, test, re-add if necessary, mix, test, etc...
[/list]

if you don't use glycerine, the stuff will dry quite quickly if you make it thick, regulary need to be moisted with water.

Have fun ;)

• 1 month later...
J-Lube is really good indeed :)
Thank you.

I want to try now with glycerine but where to buy that?
Can you show me please a kind of product you buy to prepare your lubricant?

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi .....
могат да бъдат ефективни, но аз съм чел, че тя може да бъде опасно за здравето на .....
така че не се рискува употреба други смазочни толкова много там ..... може, фистинг .....

• 5 years later...

Hi, to expand the last J-lube recipe, cause I like it thick, and long lasting :

1. mix a distilled water and jlube, get a quite thick texture
  2. add glycerin, mix it, it will likely be very thick,
  3. Now add slippery by re-adding distilled water
  4. Once the slippery target is reached, add a bit of xanthan gum, it is a thickener, add it bit by bit
  5. then keep adjusting each ingredient till you like it

For me, this has been the ultimate lube. The glycerin helps to keep the lube moisturized, while the xanthan gum thickens the lube, allowing it to stay on the toy surface. Adding j-lube instead of xanthan gum to thicken the solution, tends to dry the lube more quickly, which is not great.

Please note that glycerin may lead to yeast infection, I had not suffer it, but I never mix a lot of lube at a time, plus I wash after play. Xanthan gum shorten even more the life of the lube. But really, mixing with clean material (rub material with 90° alcohol) goes a long way. You can even boil the distilled water if you like and let it cool in a sealed container.

For an ambient temperature of around 20°C (68°F) and an hygrometry of 60%, it can safely be kept for a week in a clean (sanitized) "sauce squeezer" at ambiant temperature.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.