Where do I go from here?

Analenthusiast

Hey all, first I am so happy to have found some like minded people! Anyways I finally have gotten to the point where my doc johnson large classic plug comfortable slides right in and I was hoping for some guidance. What should I use next? I want to get a good gape and be able to take large dildos. maybe fist someday. Should I get a kit like the MEO rings or a rectal dilation kit? thanks!

Hi there, enthusiast!

I think your question could likely be answered in as many ways as we have talented folk here.
From me, you'd get the answer that there's no real destination, only the ride, so go slow and enjoy the ride.
A gradual increase in the girth of your toys will open up your gape nicely. Stretching that sphincter will, eventually, take it to heights (or possibly depths) that you can dream wet dreams about.
There's a topic about the rings and similar items that you may want to read. There are also a few topics on home-made toys that can help you bridge the size-gap between one toy and another. (Wrapping fabric around a tubular object to the desired girth and then rolling on a condom, is one neat way to create nearly endless variations in size with little effort.)

Good luck and let us know of your progress!

There are any number of ways to progress to a wider and wider hole. Most will agree that one should advance gradually, maybe 1/2" (12 cm) in circumference at a time. One can spend a lot of money on toys following that advice, and it will be difficult to find the right size toy when needed. You can save a bundle by using veggies of increasing size, or do as I did. When I got so that the Tantus A-bomb (2-1/2" plug) slipped in easily, I bought the inexpensive Doc Johnson "Giant Penis with Balls". It was a little much to handle at first, but I mastered it in a couple of weeks. It's very smooth and swishy making it fairly easy to push in despite its 3" girth. I really didn't like it that much -- it's smooth surface provides very little stimulation -- but it was perfect as a platform for further stretching. I would stretch an ankle sock over the dildo and then apply a heavy duty condom. The sock increased the diameter of the dildo slightly, but also added texture that added intense pleasure on insertion. Over time I was able to handle that dildo with 10 socks which increased the circumference to 11.5" (from 9.5") which is where I am today, and as far as I intend to go. That's way more than is needed for fisting. At that point you will likely be looking at increasing your depth skill. Try not to focus too much on achieving a width or depth goal, though. Rather, enjoy the journey. It's good to stretch out the process of stretching out your ass. Pleasure should be the goal, first and foremost. Play safely.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.