Buy XO Speculum on eBay

cashewwhole

Hi,

I believe that the Internet in general and online community in particular is for sharing information and helping each other to thrive...

I found on ebay.de, didn't order myself yet because it is still expensive (195 euros), so for those who want to try here is the link: http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313.TR5.TRC1.A0&_nkw=speculum+xo&_sacat=0&_from=R40

The site is not in English, but using Chrome browser you can have the translation in English by clicking on the "Translate" button which is going to appear above the site when it is loaded.

Please give us your feedback.
Best to all.

[quote name='cashewwhole' date='12 June 2013 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1371063607' post='821837']
Hi,

I believe that the Internet in general and online community in particular is for sharing information and helping each other to thrive...

I found on ebay.de, didn't order myself yet because it is still expensive (195 euros), so for those who want to try here is the link: http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313.TR5.TRC1.A0&_nkw=speculum+xo&_sacat=0&_from=R40

The site is not in English, but using Chrome browser you can have the translation in English by clicking on the "Translate" button which is going to appear above the site when it is loaded.

Please give us your feedback.
Best to all.
[/quote]

Why are you so arrogant? Don't you think I helped people here? I sell for the same price as the seller on Ebay. Maybe that's you? Seems so, anyway...

I believe you have an ego issue, you already say to another member that he is arrogant as well... If you know how to buy it, just give the info to people, don't make it like you are the guy that people have to deal with. You even decided arbitrary not to help one of the member because you didn't like him...

[quote name='bambino' date='13 June 2013 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1371134351' post='822281']
Why are you so arrogant? Don't you think I helped people here? I sell for the same price as the seller on Ebay. Maybe that's you? Seems so, anyway...
[/quote]

[quote name='cashewwhole' date='13 June 2013 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1371148543' post='822428']
I believe you have an ego issue, you already say to another member that he is arrogant as well... If you know how to buy it, just give the info to people, don't make it like you are the guy that people have to deal with. You even decided arbitrary not to help one of the member because you didn't like him...
[/quote]

Whataver cashewwhole, corn hole, pistage hole... xD Who cares? LOL

Really mature...

[quote name='bambino' date='15 June 2013 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1371304641' post='823694']
Whataver cashewwhole, corn hole, pistage hole... xD Who cares? LOL
[/quote]

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.