Wanna buy a XO speculum?

bambino

I felt like I had to explain this to make you understand why the XO speculum was intended and why it is impossible to buy from retail stores.

I am certified gynecologist. I need this speculum for one of my patients. She has the diagnose "Pelvis Justo Major" (You may google that if you need). This speculum is designed for humans like her.

Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelvis_justo_major

And the fantastic friends Cindy and Joe also had a thread about this:
http://www.cindyandjoearchive.com/Messages/Cat12/msg00794.htm

P.S "Rosebutt" is really rude. He can order a XO speculum from you other guys/girls later if you agree to it. I will not distribute to that person.

My apologies Bambino. I wasn't trying to be rude. It's just seemed like you were being needlessly obtuse about the origin of said speculum.
Again- my apologies.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='11 June 2013 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1370907411' post='820657']
My apologies Bambino. I wasn't trying to be rude. It's just seemed like you were being needlessly obtuse about the origin of said speculum.
Again- my apologies.
[/quote]

Ok.

[quote name='bambino' date='11 June 2013 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1370925703' post='820794']
Ok.
[/quote]

Hello Guys,
So how do I go about buying one of these XO speculum?
I clicked the link looking for info on where to buy.
Can either of you help me here?

Thanks

[quote name='Miloman' date='11 June 2013 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1370930420' post='820822']
Hello Guys,
So how do I go about buying one of these XO speculum?
I clicked the link looking for info on where to buy.
Can either of you help me here?

Thanks
[/quote]

You can order from me. Send me a PM.

Now I have an offer for 200 EUR (270 USD) (Shipment excluded). I think its an ok price. Do I get 5 interested, I will be able to get the factory to start production. If I get more even buyers the price will be lower.

hmm, can you post some more Pictures of the XO from various angles in open and closed state.
An some Information to the measurements will be nice.
Thanks.

Hi,

I believe that the Internet in general and online community in particular is for sharing information and helping each other to thrive...

I found on ebay.de, didn't order myself yet because it is still expensive (195 euros), so for those who want to try here is the link: http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313.TR5.TRC1.A0&_nkw=speculum+xo&_sacat=0&_from=R40

This ebay site is not in English but if you use Chrome browser, with one click on "Translate button on top" it allows you to translate it in English.

Please give us feedback.
Best to all. Edited by cashewwhole

[quote name='cashewwhole' date='12 June 2013 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1371063107' post='821831']
Hi,

I believe that the Internet in general and online community in particular is for sharing information and helping each other to thrive...

I found on ebay.de, didn't order myself yet because it is still expensive (195 euros), so for those who want to try here is the link: http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313.TR5.TRC1.A0&_nkw=speculum+xo&_sacat=0&_from=R40

This ebay site is not in English but if you use Chrome browser, with one click on "Translate button on top" it allows you to translate it in English.

Please give us feedback.
Best to all.
[/quote]

Why are you so arrogant? Do not you think I helped people here? I have the same price as a seller on Ebay. Maybe that's you? Seems so, anyway.

Please use only one thread for your posts in the future.

I use paypal. I will not withdraw any money until the buyer receives the goods. The XO speculum will be delivered in it's original sterile vacuum bag. 200 € (270 $) + shipment.

Between you and I, who is arrogant? The one who tells people that they have to deal with him, and who even decided arbitrary not to help the member "Rosebutt" because he considered him "rude" just because he was not happy (and I have the same feeling with him) that you make a big mystery of all that instead of just sharing the info to people! or the one who just share the info he found with other members (by the way I didn't even mention anything about you specifically, if you have the feeling maybe there are some reasons... don't you think?).

I believe you have an ego issue, the need of feeling in control over others to shine maybe? Just share... and you'll receive much more.

[quote name='bambino' date='13 June 2013 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1371134439' post='822282']
Why are you so arrogant? Do not you think I helped people here? I have the same price as a seller on Ebay. Maybe that's you? Seems so, anyway.

Please use only one thread for your posts in the future.
[/quote]

[quote name='cashewwhole' date='13 June 2013 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1371149152' post='822438']
Between you and I, who is arrogant? The one who tells people that they have to deal with him, and who even decided arbitrary not to help the member "Rosebutt" because he considered him "rude" just because he was not happy (and I have the same feeling with him) that you make a big mystery of all that instead of just sharing the info to people! or the one who just share the info he found with other members (by the way I didn't even mention anything about you specifically, if you have the feeling maybe there are some reasons... don't you think?).

I believe you have an ego issue, the need of feeling in control over others to shine maybe? Just share... and you'll receive much more.
[/quote]

Whataver cashewwhole, corn hole, pistage hole... xD Who cares? LOL

Really mature... Not surprised you need attention.
[quote name='bambino' date='15 June 2013 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1371304610' post='823693']
Whataver cashewwhole, corn hole, pistage hole... xD Who cares? LOL
[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...
I got from pakistan maker. He sells XO SAKURAI about 80USD PLUS 50 USD SHIPMENT. So totally only cost 130USD.

Thats for shipment to MALAYSIA.

200euro per piece? Is it too pricey?

[quote name='alongeasy' date='15 July 2013 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1373896691' post='845288']
I got from pakistan maker. He sells XO SAKURAI about 80USD PLUS 50 USD SHIPMENT. So totally only cost 130USD.

Thats for shipment to MALAYSIA.

200euro per piece? Is it too pricey?
[/quote]

I have ordered 10 from him. I have received them and got em ready for further shipment if someone is interested. 200€ (shipment excluded).

[quote name='alongeasy' date='21 July 2013 - 07:27 AM' timestamp='1374388063' post='848927']
Can u show us a proof bambino that u got the XO? Just lay out the XO on table, snap a few pic and show us.
[/quote]

How about you take a better look at my already posted pics here:

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=85149

and

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=86488&pid=822747&st=0&#entry822747

;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.