Few questions to be answered

Malthael

Hey guys,

I am 20 years old boy and I would like to understand a few things.

I would really like to understand how does the pleasure from prolapse work.

Is that think really more intensive or something like that?

I am asking just because I really have no luck with girls and I am also a bit interested in playing with my anal.

I would like to fist myself and it would be really nice to know how do you guys do that, because I never succeed in it. What position is best to try? What type of lubrication to use(I mean water-, oil- type)? I would really like to recieve as much pleasure as my body can provide.

And also I would like to know what issues can I have when I stretch my anal to be able put my hand in it. Is there possibility to not be able to hold excrements?

Please help guys....

Its all time and working it, position whatever works best for you each person is slightly different as for lube i prefer ky but any good quality lube really. And no if you do it properly and dont stretch too fast you will have no problems tends to actually strengthen the muscles from what ive experienced.

For me, it's a visual thing. I adore seeing my red insides fall out knowing that its literally decades of fisting, pumping and plugging that have done it. And yeah, it feels pretty damned good.

yes, i takes time, for me I started with insertion and dilatation, after 4 years i feel something inside, than i start pump out the prolapse now my prolapse in 5 inch, and it good to get fucked. Man also like to fucked too. It si a great feeling

hi, it is just what I want to do, having a prolapse. What is the method, it looks like you did it. Thanks for your advice, please give me all possible details, what works the best, how long each session...

Guest loungingniceguy
Ive never physically had any good sensual feelings when gaping or pumping my ass, no pain either. The most pleasure I get is when I film it for others to enjoy. I wish I did feel pleasure then I would find more time to work on my rosebud and gaping.

I do like the feeling of milking the prostate. I love how my cock can milk and have it NOT be an orgasm. Then after I milk for 30 minutes then I cum harder than usual.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.