broke the 4 inch threshold

P.A.Frenum

am shaking and trembling, but i am soo proud of myself!!! :rolleyes: with some inspiration from these pics http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=82845
I finally mustered the courage to go all the way on my 4 inches, or 10 centimeter in DIAMETER plug!
was fooling around with it for 3 month, but never went all the way...
I'm the king of the world!! :notworthy:

[quote name='P.A.Frenum' date='02 March 2013 - 04:52 AM' timestamp='1362217968' post='748119']
am shaking and trembling, but i am soo proud of myself!!! :rolleyes: with some inspiration from these pics http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=82845
I finally mustered the courage to go all the way on my 4 inches, or 10 centimeter in DIAMETER plug!
was fooling around with it for 3 month, but never went all the way...
I'm the king of the world!! :notworthy:
[/quote]

Pix?

[quote name='P.A.Frenum' date='02 March 2013 - 05:42 AM' timestamp='1362220950' post='748162']
not yet, unfortunately... am still working on the equipment! :blush:
[/quote]

Too bad. Your cunt must be sore!

you bet! but i did it AGAIn this evening - just to proove to myself it wasn't a lucky punch. I really can handle it! but now i really need a day off... or at least just leisure play with smallish didlos like my BAM ;)

Congrats!
Make that BIG congrats!

Take a well-deserved rest and have at it again. When practice makes perfect and makes you cum, you're on to a good thing.

• 3 months later...
Really great effort. I'm not there yet, but trying and up to 3 1/2". My bones get in the way. Are you in Berlin? I'm going there from the States in mid July and believe there's something for every one there!

Jack :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.