Whoops! My first stuck object...

Rosebutt

I hit it SO hard this morning. Woke up just knowing my cunt was going to be extra stretchy and slack and boy, was I right! No warm up needed- my fist just fell in.

Funny story that almost wasn't- my wife uses this conditioner that comes in a bottle which starts flat but gets fatter as it goes. I love squatting and pushing it into my second sphincter. Well today I pushed it in with my ass in the air and you guessed it- it got stuck on my tailbone. Had a little freak-out with visions of an ER visit dancing in my head but I relaxed and pushed- hard. One end was resting against my prostate and as I bore down, clear seminal fluid was shooting out of my cock. Even though I was scared, I started jerking my cock! Such an odd mix of feelings! Finally, the bottle shot out (along with a good portion of my rectum!). Once I stopped shaking, I flipped my legs back and treated myself to a HUGE load in my mouth.
To say my ass is a smoking ruin right now would be putting it mildly.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='04 February 2013 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1360024780' post='731562']
I hit it SO hard this morning. Woke up just knowing my cunt was going to be extra stretchy and slack and boy, was I right! No warm up needed- my fist just fell in.

Funny story that almost wasn't- my wife uses this conditioner that comes in a bottle which starts flat but gets fatter as it goes. I love squatting and pushing it into my second sphincter. Well today I pushed it in with my ass in the air and you guessed it- it got stuck on my tailbone. Had a little freak-out with visions of an ER visit dancing in my head but I relaxed and pushed- hard. One end was resting against my prostate and as I bore down, clear seminal fluid was shooting out of my cock. Even though I was scared, I started jerking my cock! Such an odd mix of feelings! Finally, the bottle shot out (along with a good portion of my rectum!). Once I stopped shaking, I flipped my legs back and treated myself to a HUGE load in my mouth.
To say my ass is a smoking ruin right now would be putting it mildly.
[/quote]

I've had a similar experience - many years ago now. Scary at the time. Love the great load in the mouth ending!

Jack :P

[quote name='pinel50' date='10 February 2013 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1360528689' post='735266']
I've had a similar experience - many years ago now. Scary at the time. Love the great load in the mouth ending!

Jack :P
[/quote]

Yeah, most of my sessions end that way.

I've NEVER gotten anything even CLOSE to being stuck. This was a first for me. I was SO open and SO turned on, I guess I lost my common sense for a moment.

Happened to me yesterday evening ..... I made my first 100% Silicone toy the day before so it was fully cured yesterday. I came home, took it out of the mould and played with it for a bit. I changed position and sucked the whole thing right in, FUCK!
It got stuck on my tailbone and the toy was too large for me to reach in and pull it back out. I pushed as hard as I could but the thing would not come loose and it felt as if it started to slip in deeper and deeper, FUCK FUCK FUCK ;)
All I could think about was the ER and having to explain to them that I have a dildo the size of a champagne bottle stuck inside me.....

About 30 minutes later I found a position where I could push the tip of the toy through my belly and make it move a bit. I tried to get it out for a while and suddenly it changed the angle in the right direction. I pushed hard and I almost came as it popped back out.

The next toy will be longer to avoid this design flaw :)

Image of the toy below:
http://postimage.org/image/j22kiq4kp/ Edited by JohnBlack

[quote name='JohnBlack' date='12 February 2013 - 09:37 AM' timestamp='1360679821' post='736230']
Happened to me yesterday evening ..... I made my first 100% Silicone toy the day before so it was fully cured yesterday. I came home, took it out of the mould and played with it for a bit. I changed position and sucked the whole thing right in, FUCK!
It got stuck on my tailbone and the toy was too large for me to reach in and pull it back out. I pushed as hard as I could but the thing would not come loose and it felt as if it started to slip in deeper and deeper, FUCK FUCK FUCK ;)
All I could think about was the ER and having to explain to them that I have a dildo the size of a champagne bottle stuck inside me.....

About 30 minutes later I found a position where I could push the tip of the toy through my belly and make it move a bit. I tried to get it out for a while and suddenly it changed the angle in the right direction. I pushed hard and I almost came as it popped back out.

The next toy will be longer to avoid this design flaw :)

Image of the toy below:
http://postimage.org/image/j22kiq4kp/
[/quote]

Perhaps just attach a string to it?

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='12 February 2013 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1360692082' post='736316']
Perhaps just attach a string to it?
[/quote]

I though about that as well but the Silicone is really soft so I think that a string would rip right out.

[quote name='JohnBlack' date='13 February 2013 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1360743224' post='736625']
I though about that as well but the Silicone is really soft so I think that a string would rip right out.
[/quote]

make another one and add a chain to it. B)

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='13 February 2013 - 10:43 AM' timestamp='1360781014' post='736877']
Actually, there should be a way to bury a strong object within the plug and attach a chain to it.
[/quote]

that's... usin' the old noodle :)

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='13 February 2013 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1360783332' post='736891']
that's... usin' the old noodle :)
[/quote]

Thanks. When it comes to ass, I'm a freakin genius!

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='14 February 2013 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1360800452' post='737010']
Thanks. When it comes to ass, I'm a freakin genius!
[/quote]
lol, i have a scar on my stomach from losing a dildo and took me three weeks to walk properly, make sure something is attached so you dont lose it

[quote name='baldybits1' date='14 February 2013 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1360851795' post='737288']
lol, i have a scar on my stomach from losing a dildo and took me three weeks to walk properly, make sure something is attached so you dont lose it
[/quote]

Wow- yeah. Think I'll just stick to my fist and my huge plug.

wow, horor of horrors! well done, mate, that u didnt loose your cool - i'd freak out in a situation like that. I always use a safety string, even with plugs which have a base.. I just dont see myself in an ER trying to explain exactly WHAT is stuck WHERE.... that's the set back with solo play, right? keep the good work going... Btw. coming on myself i tried last when I was, like, 16. maybe I should try it again? I remember getting frustrated ten, coz I wasnt flexible enough to blow myself.... :blush:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.