New to boards and prolapsing

bABynaes

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site and to prolapsing in general. I have started working on stretching and training. Would love to chat about secrets, tips and general experiences looking for friendship with people with like interests.

welcome to the site!
There are many people with great experience in prolapse and can learn a lot about how to achieve so ask and are interested!
I am also a beginner but I can give you advice not to hurry but slowly doing 2.3 times a week, and over time will become ..... I wish you much pleasure and if you have questions write ..... :)

hello ..... :) Thank you and we wish you and pleasure in activities and some posts ..... :)

i too am most interested in building a nice "rose". is it best to obtain through toys and fisting? Or is pumping a good alternative? Thanks in advance.

sDeep

[quote name='Ilia' date='13 January 2013 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1358074291' post='714881']
hello ..... :) Thank you and we wish you and pleasure in activities and some posts ..... :)
[/quote]

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.