Could weight work?

Lost Lil Boy

I've been here for quite a while and I've read the same methods over and over and from what I see they all work at some point but the preparation and even the session can take a bit of time out of the day. I'm a very busy person and cleaning out, doing the session, then cleaning up is difficult for me and when I actually DO have time it's once here and there and that's not very effective. And from reading on here and the definition of rectal prolapsing, it's basically weakening of the tissue that holds it in place causing it to slide out of place and is cause by a lot of things from old age to repetitive anal sex. So I started thinking about what else could make it work without taking to much time out of the day. To where I could go to work and do what I have to do and still achieve something. I came up with adding more weight constantly in your rectum. The tissue is meant to just hold feces and the rectum. So I was thinking if there were heavier metals that could bend with you, maybe anal beads, and have larger ones for more weight but wear inside you all the time.. That over all just wearing them would weaken the tissue and allow a prolapse to form..

Let me know what you guys think... If you think it's safe enough... If it'll even work...

If i can get a good reason to where it's safe enough to try I will gladly try it and see if anything happens.

Also, recommendations to what I should use rather it be safe household items to sex toys. I'm open to it.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks! I'd like to try it myself but i'm not sure to use.. I mean i've seen some metal dildos and stuff but nothing really that bends with you that'll be comfortable for all day wearing.. The closes thing i've seen that i MAY be able to use is the Chrome Egg found on a few sex toy sites.. But i'm not sure the weight or anything.

Any suggestions would be awesome from anyone.

Hmm.. So maybe have that..
http://www.meo.de/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=160_154&products_id=8809

And put two or three of these in there too?
http://www.stockroom.com/Chrome-Egg-P119.aspx

It would probably be more effective if they can stay as close to the anus as possible.

But does anyone know where I could find that first toy at a shop somewhere in the US? Edited by lostlilboy

Anus has tendency to squeeze when it is fill in the rectum (like our rectum fill with fecal matter), so you can not keep the object (big one) so long in the anus, you will feel that you want to squeeze out. I have ever tried. Most possible thing is you can insert the inflatable balloon deep inside the anus, than inflate and pull down the prolapse, and hang the weight to that balloon, (The weight must be staying outside anus). If who ever can invent this device, it will be successful, (it will be like vacuum drawing, but dragging the prolapse by weight)

• 1 month later...
For serious weight and some size to boot, I offer for your consideration the boule/petanque steel ball.
Available in many sport stores, they come in a few different weights, sizes and surface-properties.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.