Big Toys and Hip Bone

norcalfister

So I recently worked up to a ace of spades, and after a few sessions with it I am able to insert it completely. While inserting it I notice that it takes a bit of pressure to get past my hips/pelvis. I'm concerned that this might limit the size of toy I can take in the near future. Has anyone else run into this? Is there any positions I should try to avoid this? Right now I am sitting on the toy to insert it.

Thanks for any help.

I have the same problem with the Ream and Scream plug which I have been using for about six months. Stretching for about twenty years and there is no way the second flare is going through my skeleton. I will continue to persist - but I am concerned I will hear a crack some day.

obviously there is limits but i think 4 inch is obtainable by us all at least,as said before lots of lube and relax and breathe,ive always found squatting is best and just an extra thought,i have used a five inch dia ball which adjusts its shape and went in, that made me slack!!

Nope, 4 inch is absolutely not obtainable by everyone.
My tailbone is also very long and doesen't let anything above 7.5 cm (~3 inch) pass. Thats my max now, i know that i won't get any further with stretching.
Even my drafter stallion doesen't like it sometimes when i'm not in the right position. then my tailbone stings a bit i think.

• 4 weeks later...
Using an object with an oval cross-section will nearly always allow you to use bigger objects.
Unfortunately there are not all that many such produced. Square Peg makes them (and many of theirs look quite amazing) but they're often rather pricey. There may be others, of course.

If you are into making your own insertables, there are a few ways to make them oval, like padding with something soft but not too compressable and covering with rubbers or similar.

Good luck with further stretching!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.