Methods for this

trebormuhaha

Hi every one i seen this a few months ago and would like to explore it further pls refer to link

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=deepdildolesson

just wondering on best method to extend my anus

i have been thiking of using a plug while pumping any ideas would be great

well i have been playing with the idea and have managed to create the affect with a pump and blow up plug

pumping for a few mins then a quick plug work over rinse and repeat but letting it settle down for a day or 2 will post some pics

can not do pumping and plugging same time.
Plugging will make you ass widen, pumping will suck out your rosebud.
If too much plugging, your ass will too much widen, rosebutt will not grow, because the anal sphincter can not hold out the rosebutt.

[quote name='Melvin' date='27 July 2012 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1343404269' post='627170']
can not do pumping and plugging same time.
Plugging will make you ass widen, pumping will suck out your rosebud.
If too much plugging, your ass will too much widen, rosebutt will not grow, because the anal sphincter can not hold out the rosebutt.
[/quote]

My method is, stick something like a candle diameter 1 or 2 inch in your ass. Candle must be a few inches longer than your tube. 3 or 4 Inches in your asshole. Now take the tube and cover your asshole, low pressure! carefully center the tube and the candle and give more pressure. No to much pressure, so you can slowly pull your asshole out. Better pump slow but longer time. You get a wonderful pulled out asshole without pain. You will see good results after half hour. If you train your ass 2 or 3 times in one week , you get one crazy swollen asscunt.

DONT USE HOT WATER FOR ASSPUMPING !

Sorry for my bad english . I hope you understand the method,,,,,,, otherwise PM me

also look here at kirk, he does same method but harder :-)
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=73282 Edited by samsung

• 10 months later...
[quote name='treb' date='05 June 2013 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1370485981' post='816963']
Still wondering how the best way to achieve an arse like this
[/quote]

Constant plugging, fisting and pumping.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Now i understand what Samsung said. It is like specially designed Anal Pump. Which has a tube (like small candle 1" diameter) at the center of the pump.) When you do suction the anus prolapse out and slide along the center tube. And which makes the beautiful even blossom prolapse.
I have been trying to buy that pump and it is quite expensive and can not find how to buy.
I tried to use the candle, but my pump is so long, that the candle comes out earlier when you start the vacuum.
The pump should short enough to push the candle in the anus when you do vacuum pumping.

I gave it ago with a double ended dong and a pump didn't seems to do it

it would be good to know the medical term for it as then i could at least start to look into it further would love for my ass to hang out like that

[quote name='treb' date='30 December 2013 - 09:49 AM' timestamp='1388414971' post='981546']
I gave it ago with a double ended dong and a pump didn't seems to do it

it would be good to know the medical term for it as then i could at least start to look into it further would love for my ass to hang out like that
[/quote]

Like many body mods, deepdildolesson's asshole is like it is mainly due to genetics. Yes, he helps it along with fists and dildos, but his ass is like that because of how his body is made. A hundred of us could try to get what he has and never achieve it- just the way it is.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.