Need professional help

z3n0mal4

Hi there ,

I am in search of a proxy ( i guess that's it what i need ) that works fine so i can view sites that i am banned ( my country IPs are banned on this sites ) .
Anyone knows how to do this ? I got a few programs that download me a huge list of proxies but when tested all those thousands of ips fail .
Or is there another way to hide my real IP ? something like "fake licence plate" on a car tongue.gif

Thank u

hacking into websites i understand it getting really easy but what is getting hard is finding proxies that work...

all i can say is keep looking and keep trying. and expect any you find to die in time.

• 1 month later...
Most of univerity networks have their own proxy that can accesible for anyone.
Dont's trust programs with big lists of p. servers: these are usually private servers that people use in their lans. These tend to be down or reacts slooowly.
Find a nice uni proxy and enter it manually into a browser. Dont's forget to enter right port.

But there is a drawback: some proxys wont allow you to download certain kinds of files.

Good luck!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.