Male anal orgasm

ultradude

I have recently become very interested in this idea.

It started off that my prostate felt good to press when I was wanking, made for a harder orgasm. That led to the whole ass feeling good to press and stretch and rub....

Eventually, it is becoming that so long as I am really horny, I can cum with minimal stimulation to my dick. This peaked in my most recent experience where I sat on a massive plug and kind of just rode it, and basically came without having to wank (although I did hold my dick somewhat) It happened again where I sat on a thick dildo that I made and the same kind of thing happened with some riding but minimal dick touching...

The trend seems to be that the more I engage in it, the more relaxed I am physically and mentally and the better it gets. I guess it goes to show how the psychological barriers come tumbling down and things become really different to the way you were brought up!

My question is: is this a sign I will eventually be able to cum without having to touch my dick at all? It seems well within the realms of possibility at this time!

Are there guys (or girls!) out there who have this ability and was it a natural thing or did you learn or accquire it with practice?

I have had anal orgasms in the past but don't know why i can't have them now, almost a year since my last.

My partner has only had one once when i was really pounding his ass, wow, what a surprise for both of us, totally wiped him out tongue.gif

i have similar experience i was courius it is a orgasm or not, now i just dont know its fun when you dont touch your dick and you cum but i dont think it is real ejaculation

My hole can actually have orgasms. The orgasms are completely independent of my penis, and no ejaculate is generated. In fact, penile stimulation tends to hold off and stifle my anal orgasms.

The experience is amazing. My hole starts to convulse and twitch out of my control, ending in a wave of convulsions over my entire lower body. It's as close as I think I can get to a female orgasm. I can also experience them over and over again without downtime between. I can just keep riding toys or get fisted, and have several anal orgasms in a row.

Anybody else experience THIS kind of anal orgasm???

i think i had my first proper anal orgasm yesterday, i just got back from soho with a nice new plug which is 10 inches round and more like a ball than a plug. i warmed up a bit and finally when it poped in i had a really intence feeling then when i pulled it out i felt all wobbly and had to lay down

My first 2 orgasms ever when anal ones . I started to play with my ass before I played with my dick.
As soon as I realised that I could cum I started to play with my dick. But the anal play did not stop for that reason wink.gif anal orgasms have become harder to get since. But I think it is because I cannot keep my hand of my dick during the play. Edited by coretec

Wow I am jealous! How much work does it take you anal orgasmers to cum from your ass only?! How to you best achieve it?!

• 1 month later...
I have been so close, so many times. Just can't get over the top. When fucking myself hard with Bam ir a similar cock I can feel the pressure building but it never peaks. Sometimes I get contractions, and sometimes lose control and pee on myself (that's fun actually) But I always end up rubbing the head of my tiny and soft weewee. It usually only takes a few strokes for me to cum.

I want to know what's it's like to have an anal, no semen orgasm. I really believe I am almost there.

I got a prostate Only Orgasm by fisting with prostate massage. She really pumped the sperm out with me just holding my dick to aim the slime : smile.gif

I only know the anal only feeling like post-orgasmic: It's like a spoiled normal orgasm, which means i just have to get everything out of my ass, because it's sensitive like my dick after cumming. But i have no real anal only orgasmic feeling otherwise.

i used to have a site called aspacetofill.com, and an english guy sent me some videos of himself to post on the site. one of them was of him fucking himself with the bam dildo. he took every inch of that thing, hard and fast, and ended with a huge orgasm. he never once touched himself.

it was pretty amazing... point being, i've never been able to do it, but i know its possible.

• 2 weeks later...
hmm, i have had penis orgasms while fisting my ass, but anal orgasms are the best, its like a full body orgasm, they go for ages and happen one after another. I once ejaculated from my ass, that was by far the best orgasm i ever ever had, and i have had alot.

QUOTE(str8manhole4toys @ Aug 15 2007, 02:14 AM) [snapback]45054[/snapback]

My hole can actually have orgasms. The orgasms are completely independent of my penis, and no ejaculate is generated. In fact, penile stimulation tends to hold off and stifle my anal orgasms.

The experience is amazing. My hole starts to convulse and twitch out of my control, ending in a wave of convulsions over my entire lower body. It's as close as I think I can get to a female orgasm. I can also experience them over and over again without downtime between. I can just keep riding toys or get fisted, and have several anal orgasms in a row.

Anybody else experience THIS kind of anal orgasm???

My g/f does this to me and its like the whole ab region convulses and I can secrete a cum like fluid from my ass. She loves it and turns her on but I have to be fucked hard and fast with something big. Beats coming normal ejaculation anyday. I think the secret for me anyway is to keep anal and penile stimulation seperate that way I can come multiple times from my ass then my cock when we are both ready.

Raising another issue I can orgasm from my cock but not ejaculate until I,m ready with no loss of hardon or stopping. It takes a lot of control but once you master it you can have multiple orgasms. I can have mutiple orgasms from my ass or cock (just as woman can) and still carry on.

Anybody else does this?

QUOTE(watercooled2002 @ Oct 15 2007, 06:38 PM) [snapback]58369[/snapback]

My g/f does this to me and its like the whole ab region convulses and I can secrete a cum like fluid from my ass. She loves it and turns her on but I have to be fucked hard and fast with something big. Beats coming normal ejaculation anyday. I think the secret for me anyway is to keep anal and penile stimulation seperate that way I can come multiple times from my ass then my cock when we are both ready.

Raising another issue I can orgasm from my cock but not ejaculate until I,m ready with no loss of hardon or stopping. It takes a lot of control but once you master it you can have multiple orgasms. I can have mutiple orgasms from my ass or cock (just as woman can) and still carry on.

Anybody else does this?

well, that sounds damn interesting pimp.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.